Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Palau
Please check my write-up. "A girl dumps fiance, after he fails loyalty test on Facebook" (News Headline) The above news suggested how our society has been affected by the increasing role of social websites.The girl broke her relation when she had tested her fiance fidelity by offering friendship through a fake identity.This new phenomenon of twenty first century has had a great impact on the daily life of a common people It has both positive and negative implications. Social networking has revolutionized the modern world by changing the dynamics of social,political and economic aspects of life. It has brought opportunities as well as threats together. The advantages of these social websites include all time connectivity,quick access to information,world wide education, freedom of expression and awareness. On the other hand, it has also posed serious threats like cyber crime,privacy threat, misguiding adolescent, obsession with a virtual world, vanishing social values and degradation of conversational skills.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
A girl dumps fiance, after he fails loyalty test on Facebook" (News Headline)
I presume that was (at least part of) what you were given, but what was the full prompt?

Ali Kazi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Palau
I presume that was (at least part of) what you were given, but what was the full prompt?
Teechar, I just wanted to know is this paragraph grammatically correct. Please let me know.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It would still help to know the full title of the essay. However, I can tell you one thing - it's incorrect without a space after every full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.