Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Good day!
I have translate an article into english.
Please correct my text.

The second fight of Fury and Wilder is scheduled for 22 of February.
The second fight between highweight ex champion of the world Tyson Fury and world champion by WBC Deontay Wilder is scheduled for 22 of fabruary. Yesterday Tyson Fury told about it himself during his performance in Great Britain.
"Revenge whith Wilder has been approved and signed" - told Fury. -"It'll take place 22 of February. I'll enter the ring not after 3 years break. This time I haven't overused alcohol. This time i'm going to knockout him".
According 'The Athletic' the date 22 of February haven't approved yet and it isn't the singuler date. Also there is a lack of clarity about the place of this fighting, 'The Athletic' affirms it'll take place in Las Vegas, earlier promoter Bob Arum affirmed they whanted to fight on the east coast so the fight would take place probably in New-York.
___
P.S.
Fury's fight, not Fury'f :cry:

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Good day![/STRIKE] Unnecessary. Just go straight into your question.

I have translated an article into English. Please correct my text.

The second fight [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] between Fury and Wilder is scheduled for the 22nd of February.

The second fight between [STRIKE]highweight[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]ex[/STRIKE] former heavyweight champion of the world, Tyson Fury, and WBC world champion [STRIKE]by WBC[/STRIKE] Deontay Wilder is scheduled for the 22nd of February.

Yesterday, Tyson Fury told about it himself during his performance in Great Britain. I don't know what the blue part means.

"My revenge [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] on Wilder has been approved and signed", [STRIKE]told[/STRIKE] said Fury. (no dash here) "It'll take place on the 22nd of February. I'll enter the ring [STRIKE]not[/STRIKE] after [STRIKE]3 years[/STRIKE] a three-year break. This time, I haven't [STRIKE]overused[/STRIKE] been abusing alcohol. This time, I'm going to [STRIKE]knockout him[/STRIKE] knock him out".

According to 'The Athletic', the date of the 22nd of February [STRIKE]haven't[/STRIKE] hasn't been approved yet and it isn't the singular date. I don't know what you mean by "singular" there.

Also, there is a lack of clarity about the [STRIKE]place of this fighting,[/STRIKE] venue. 'The Athletic' [STRIKE]affirms[/STRIKE] confirms that [STRIKE]it'll[/STRIKE] it will take place in Las Vegas. However, [STRIKE]earlier[/STRIKE] promoter Bob Arum previously [STRIKE]affirmed[/STRIKE] stated that they [STRIKE]whanted[/STRIKE] wanted to fight on the east coast so the fight would probably take place [STRIKE]probably[/STRIKE] in New no hyphen here York.
___

P.S. My title should have said "Fury's fight", not "Fury'f". :cry:

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.