Formal email to university. Is it correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdelaPh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about two of your Research Areas: Physics and Astronomy and Space Physics from the Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences. I am extremely interested in those two subjects, and I can’t wait to apply to your university for Fall 2021.
First, I want to study Astrophysics and I see that your university has three options. These two, Physics and Astronomy and Space Physics, have their particularities, so I would probably want to study both of them, I am not quite sure if that would be possible, and also what opportunities do I have after graduating.
Second, I would like to know which is the maximum value of the tuition fee your university grants.
Thank you in advance for your attention to my request and I look forward to receiving your response.

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about two of your Research Areas: Physics and Astronomy and Space Physics from the Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences. I am extremely interested in those two subjects, and I can’t wait to apply to your university for Fall 2021.
First, I want to study Astrophysics and I see that your university has three options. These two, Physics and Astronomy and Space Physics, have their particularities, so I would probably want to study both of them, I am not quite sure if that would be possible, and also what opportunities do I have after graduating.
Second, I would like to know which is the maximum value of the tuition fee your university grants.
Thank you in advance for your attention to my request and I look forward to receiving your response.

You said you are requesting for information for two subjects but I see there are more than two (Physics and Astronomy and Space Physics from the Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences).

What level/course of study are you applying for - first degree or postgraduate studies?

Physics and Astronomy and Space Physics - are these two or three subjects?

Are you asking for scholarship and study grants? And job opportunities in those fields?

Do not forget to allow space between paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.