[Essay] Please check my essay about electric oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaraCastle

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Topic: You have been asked to describe an automatic electric oven. Describe an automatic electric oven, and explain how it works.

One automatic electric oven is a daily cooking device that can be found in the any kitchens at many families nowadays.

The outside device, body, has a number of features with distinctive functions. But, basically it comprises of one front door with a door handle helping people open the device easily, buttons for adjusting temperature and timer, heater switch to turn on or turn off the device, cooking lamp informs of signals when cooking. Furthermore, it cannot but mention a electric cord with attachment plug, the important part of electric oven, conducts power to entire system. Going into inside of scheme, it is easy to see a grill and an oven plate, which everybody can put foods on them for roasting or steaming, held by racks.In addition to, both an upper heater and a lower heater supply energy for cooking.

With this structure, food is given into device through front door. Afterward, with electricity conducted by the electric wire, adjustments from the controls get time and temperature for cooking. Basing on the cooking lamp, user can quickly discern ripeness or boil of sustenance. By using a handle, actually it is not hard to bring food or drink out, and one last phase, enjoy them.

Overall, one automatic electric oven, going with it's conveniences, is a necessary device for every family in modern society.

Any comments will be appreciated cordially. Thanks

Last edited:

hanky

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Topic: You have been asked to describe an automatic electric oven. Describe an automatic electric oven, and explain how it works.

Automatic electric oven, a daily cooking device, can be found in the any kitchens at many families nowadays.

The outside device, body, has a number of features with distinctive functions. But, basically it comprises of one front door with door handle helping people open device easily, buttons for adjusting temperature and timer, heater switch to turn on or turn off device, cooking lamp informs of signals when cooking. Furthermore, it cannot but mention electric cord with attachment plug, an important part of electric oven, conducts power to entire system. Going into inside of scheme, it is easy to see grill and oven plate, which everybody can put foods on them for roasting or steaming, held by racks.In addition to, both upper heater and lower heater supply energy for cooking.

With this structure, food is given into device through front door. Afterward, with electricity conducted by electric wire, adjustments from the controls get time and temperate for cooking. Basing on cooking lamp, the user can quickly discern ripeness or boil of sustenance. By using handle, actually it is not hard to bring food or drink out, and last phase, enjoy them.

Overall, automatic electric oven, going with it's conveniences, is a necessary device for every family in modern society.

Any comments will be appreciated cordially. Thanks

I am not a teacher.

First of all, you have to do two tasks, namely describing this device and showing how it works. But as you wrote, the first task seems to be missing. Describing here, as the way I thought, not to show how it looks but more relevantly describe what it is used for.
Secondly, doing the second tasks, I think you should explain clearly what it means by Automatic. Afterward, explain how to control/setup this device for some specific purposes, for instant, show how to make a pizza.
Nevertheless, I double that this device is so common that one can find it in any kitchen nowadays, particularly in Vietnam and/or other developing countries.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Automatic electric oven, a daily cooking device, can be found in the any kitchens at many families nowadays.
Perhaps:
___ automatic electric oven is a cooking device that is used daily in many homes.

:)

ZaraCastle

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi everyone
I edited the sentences from comments of you. Please check it and give me more advice about this essay. Thanks very much.
@hanky: The requirement of this essay is exactly about to describe appearance(body) and internal part of the automatic electric oven( I have a diagram to base on), after that, explain for its operation. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:
The automatic oven is a cooking device that is used daily in many homes.

That's your first sentence.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

The outside device, the body, has a number of features with distinctive functions. It consists of a front door with a door handle, buttons for adjusting the temperature and a timer, a heater switch to turn to turn the device on and off, and a cooking lamp.

That's your second sentence. (I don't really understand the third one.)

Please post any revisions in a separate post.

Status
Not open for further replies.