I apply for voluntary to Germany. I`d really love someone to check over my CV. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-AngerWing-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Estonian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
clip_image002.gif

clip_image004.jpg

Europass
Curriculum Vitae

Personal information

First name(s) / Surname(s)
Marjanne Priidik
Address
(Estonia)
Mobile
+372 54 610 027

Fax(es)
-
Nationality
Estonian
Date of birth
02 May 1993

Desired employment / Occupational field
Youth leisure

Work experience

Dates
06/06/2010 - 19/07/2010
Occupation or position held
Valet
Main activities and responsibilities

Name and address of employer

Type of business or sector

Dates
22/06/2011 - 24/08/2011
Valet

Dates
07 September 2011 - 14 October 2011
Child-care worker
I dealed with babysitting. I took care for my neighbor`s 2-years old child. I have also looked after my 3-years old niece named Eleri and after my younger brother. Even now I frequently haunt my niece and sometimes I look after her at the weekends.

Education and training

Dates
1 Sep 00 - 7 May 03
Title of qualification awarded
Massiaru Primary school
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered
Grades 1 to 3.

Dates
02/09/2003 - 16/06/2009
Uulu Basic School
Basic education (grades 4 to 9)

Dates
31/08/2009 - 22/06/2012
Pärnu Hansa Gymnasium
Secondary Education (classes 10 to 12), media and humanitarian direction.

Personal skills and competences

Mother tongue(s)
Estonian

Other language(s)

Self-assessment

Understanding
Speaking
W r i t i n g
European level (*)

Listening
Reading
Spoken interaction
Spoken production

German

A2
Basic User
A2
Basic User
A2
Basic User
-
-
A2
Basic User
English

C1
Proficient user
B2
Independent user
C1
Proficient user
-
-
B2
Independent user
Russian

A1
Basic User
A2
Basic User
A1
Basic User
-
-
A1
Basic User

(*) Common European Framework of Reference (CEF) level

Social skills and competences
I`m smiling when greeting people and meeting and I often show my interest in others - for exaple asking how their day was. I always notice other people`s feeling and I`m generally cheerful, supportive, friendly and very active young.

Organisational skills and competences
I actively participate in different events and projects offered by our local youth reality named T.A.N.K.

Computer skills and competences
Microsoft Exel, Scratch, Graphics, Internet use, MS Word, File management, Keyboard skills

Artistic skills and competences
I have taken part in some projects related to my home region youth center T.A.N.K. For example I attended to in making film about how to victual healthfully.

Other skills and competences
My hobbies are especially taking photographs, drawing, meeting friends and examining other cultures. Futhermore I enjoy listening music and I also like different kinds of sports like cycling, running, swimming and playing basketball and volleyball.

Additional information
I am an independent, creative, open-minded, flexible person who take the responsibilities.Futhermore, I like travelling a lot, because for me other cultures and countries are very interesting. Espacially German culture and I would really love to practice my German.

Annexes
One volunteer from Austria inspired me more than I had been before. She stayed in my village for 6 months and she acquainted for us Austrian traditions which are quite similar to German`s. Moreover I got inspired by my German lessons - these made me seriously wonder about Gemany and its culture.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The formatting has made this almost impossible to deal with. Can you please just post the parts that have full paragraphs by typing in the information again? I realise that's more work for you, but the way the text has come out in your original post has just made it too difficult to edit. Thanks.

-AngerWing-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Estonian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Okey. It seems to be really impossible to read. -.-
Ok, I post the parts that have full paragraphs. :)

-AngerWing-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Estonian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Child-care worker
I dealed with babysitting. I took care for my neighbor`s 2-years old child. I have also looked after my 3-years old niece named Eleri and after my younger brother. Even now I frequently haunt my niece and sometimes I look after her at the weekends.

Dates
1 Sep 00 - 7 May 03
Massiaru Primary school
Grades 1 to 3.

Dates
02/09/2003 - 16/06/2009
Uulu Basic School

Dates
31/08/2009 - 22/06/2012
Pärnu Hansa Gymnasium

-AngerWing-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Estonian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Social skills and competences
I`m smiling when greeting people and meeting and I often show my interest in others - for exaple asking how their day was. I always notice other people`s feeling and I`m generally cheerful, supportive, friendly and very active young.

Organisational skills and competences
I actively participate in different events and projects offered by our local youth reality named T.A.N.K.

Computer skills and competences
Microsoft Exel, Scratch, Graphics, Internet use, MS Word, File management, Keyboard skills

Artistic skills and competences
I have taken part in some projects related to my home region youth center T.A.N.K. For example I attended to in making film about how to victual healthfully.

Other skills and competences
My hobbies are especially taking photographs, drawing, meeting friends and examining other cultures. Futhermore I enjoy listening music and I also like different kinds of sports like cycling, running, swimming and playing basketball and volleyball.

Additional information
I am an independent, creative, open-minded, flexible person who take the responsibilities.Futhermore, I like travelling a lot, because for me other cultures and countries are very interesting. Espacially German culture and I would really love to practice my German.

Annexes
One volunteer from Austria inspired me more than I had been before. She stayed in my village for 6 months and she acquainted for us Austrian traditions which are quite similar to German`s. Moreover I got inspired by my German lessons - these made me seriously wonder about Gemany and its culture.

Thanks for reading. :))

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Child-care worker
[STRIKE]I dealed with babysitting[/STRIKE]. I have babysat a lot. I took care [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of my neighbor`s [STRIKE]2-years old[/STRIKE] two-year-old child. I have also looked after my [STRIKE]3-years old[/STRIKE] three-year-old niece [STRIKE]named Eleri[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]after[/STRIKE] my younger brother. Even now I frequently haunt!!! (have you looked up "to haunt" in the dictionary. Are you a ghost?) my niece and sometimes I look after her at the weekends.

Dates
1 Sep 00 - 7 May 03
Massiaru Primary school
Grades 1 to 3.

Dates
02/09/2003 - 16/06/2009
Uulu Basic School

Dates
31/08/2009 - 22/06/2012
Pärnu Hansa Gymnasium

See above. You definitely need to check on "to haunt". I have no idea what you meant but "haunt" is certainly not the right word.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Social skills and competencies
[STRIKE]I`m smiling[/STRIKE] I always smile when [STRIKE]greeting people and meeting[/STRIKE] when I meet people and I often show my interest in others - for example asking how their day was. I always notice other people`s feeling and I`m generally cheerful, supportive, friendly and very active. [STRIKE]young.[/STRIKE]

Organisational skills and competencies
I actively participate in different events and projects offered by our local youth [STRIKE]reality[/STRIKE] group,[STRIKE] named[/STRIKE] T.A.N.K.

Computer skills and competencies
Microsoft Excel, Scratch, Graphics, Internet use, MS Word, File management, Keyboard skills

Artistic skills and competencies
I have taken part in some projects related to my home region youth center T.A.N.K. For example, I attended [STRIKE]to in making[/STRIKE] a film about how to [STRIKE]victual healthfully[/STRIKE] I don't know what you mean here. What do you mean by "victual"? And "healthfully" is not a word. Please try this part of the sentence again.

Other skills and competencies
My hobbies are [STRIKE]especially[/STRIKE] taking photographs, drawing, meeting friends and [STRIKE]examining[/STRIKE] studying other cultures. Furthermore I enjoy listening to music and I also like different kinds of sports like cycling, running, swimming and playing basketball and volleyball.

Additional information
I am an independent, creative, open-minded, flexible person [STRIKE]who take the responsibilities[/STRIKE] and I take my responsibilities very seriously. Furthermore, I like travelling a lot, because for me other cultures and countries are very interesting, especially German culture, and I would really love to practice my German.

Annexes
One volunteer from Austria inspired me more than I had been inspired before. She stayed in my village for 6 months and she [STRIKE]acquainted for us[/STRIKE] taught us about Austrian traditions which are quite similar to German[STRIKE]'s[/STRIKE] traditions. [STRIKE]Moreover I got[/STRIKE] I am also inspired by my German lessons - these [STRIKE]made[/STRIKE] make me seriously [STRIKE]wonder[/STRIKE] curious about Gemany and its culture.

Thanks for reading. :))

See above. I have made some more amendments. I am wondering why you are having to complete this application in English if it's for a German volunteer program. You say in the application that you want to study and practice your German. It would have made more sense if the application form was in German.

-AngerWing-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Estonian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
I dealed with babysitting
I have babysat a lot
. I took care
for
of
my neighbor`s
2-years old
two-year-old
child. I have also looked after my
3-years old
three-year-old
niece
named Eleri
and
after
my younger brother. Even now I frequently
haunt!!! (have you looked up "to haunt" in the dictionary. Are you a ghost?)
my niece and sometimes I look after her at the weekends.

Heehe, sorry. I made a big mistake. XD I`m embarrassed. I don`t know what I wanted to say.
I made so :
Even now I sometimes look after her at the weekends.

See above. I have made some more amendments. I am wondering why you are having to complete this application in English if it's for a German volunteer program. You say in the application that you want to study and practice your German. It would have made more sense if the application form was in German.

I also want to practise me English too, bcz without practice of my language I couln`t cope with university. :/

But thank U so much for the help. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.