English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following paragraph.

English is interesting to me. First of all, I love my English teacher. Although she is strict sometimes, her class is funny. Secondly, English is my favorite subject. It won’t make me bored. Last, I also enjoy listening to English songs. I like the tune of them. And it let me feel relaxed. Generally speaking, I like English class the most in school.

cereal_chick

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Please check the following paragraph.

English is interesting to me. Not natural. I'd say I find English interesting or English interests me. First of all, I love my English teacher. Although she is strict sometimes, her class is funny. I'd say her classes are funny. Unless you're talking about one class, which wouldn't entirely make sense. Secondly, English is my favorite subject. [STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] they [STRIKE]won’t[/STRIKE] don't make me bored. Or they don't bore me. Last, I also enjoy listening to English songs. I like the tune of them. Also not natural, I'd say I like their melodies, or something more along those lines. And it lets me feel relaxed. Generally speaking, I like English class the most in school.

[Not a teacher]

Status
Not open for further replies.