Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi all,

Is there any grammatical error in the sentence?

When a young monk is forced to leave his impoverished monastery, he relies on his extraordinary martial arts skills to survive in the outside world. In search of a mentor, he crosses paths with a Kung Fu master who is in possession of the Book of Secrets, revealing the lost art of the deadly Ape Strike Kung Fu technique. The book is coveted by a sinister father and son, will go to any extremes to obtain it. The monk finds himself in a deadly battle to protect both the book and his master.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
No, I can't find any. I would have thought that such stories originate from Hong Kong rather than India where you are from.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
No, I can't find any. I would have thought that such stories originate from Hong Kong rather than India where you are from.

Yes it's a HK movie. I'm writing those selected movies synopsis for the blog purposes.

I’m just little confused with this third line, “The book is coveted by a sinister father and son who will go to any extremes to obtain it. I would prefer not to put “who”, is that good to read without who? Or should come with who?

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The sentence does not make sense if you take out "who".

Status
Not open for further replies.