Urgent! Please help me correct the following letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me correct the following letter
Ask for re-arrangement of date of interview

My name is ABC, canadidate number: 123456. I am delighted to have received your invitation to attend an interview held on 08:30 a.m., 4 April 2013. However, I am sorry to inform you that as I have originally been scheduled to attend an examination at the same time, I am afraid that I am unable to attend your arranged interview. As such, I would like to ask for your assistance in re-arranging the date of interview, desirably later than 4 April 2013, so that I can have an opportunity to talk with you all. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at 1234-5678. Thank you for your assistance.

Thank you very much!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please help me correct the following letter

Request for re-arrangement of interview date [STRIKE]of interview
[/STRIKE]

My name is ABC, and my can[STRIKE]a[/STRIKE]didate number is 123456.

I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] was delighted to [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]received[/STRIKE] receive your invitation to attend an interview [STRIKE]held[/STRIKE] on [STRIKE]08:30 a.m.,[/STRIKE] 4 April 2013 at 8.30 a.m. [STRIKE]However, I am sorry to inform you that as[/STRIKE] Unfortunately, I have [STRIKE]originally[/STRIKE] already been scheduled to [STRIKE]attend[/STRIKE] sit an examination [STRIKE]at the same time[/STRIKE] on the same morning, [STRIKE]I am afraid that[/STRIKE] so I am unable to attend [STRIKE]your arranged[/STRIKE] the interview. [STRIKE]As such,[/STRIKE] I would [STRIKE]like to ask for your assistance in re-arranging[/STRIKE] be very grateful if you would re-arrange the date of the interview, [STRIKE]desirably[/STRIKE] preferably [STRIKE]later than[/STRIKE] after 4 April 2013. [STRIKE]so that I can have an opportunity to talk with you all.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]If you have any queries, [/STRIKE] Please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact me [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on 1234-5678 if you need to discuss the matter.

I look forward to hearing from you with a revised interview date. Thank you for your assistance.

See above for my suggested amendments.

Status
Not open for further replies.