Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Work is an important part of our life.Its saves us from boredom and dullness of life.Work make us physically healthy and mentally happy and active.I always wanted to do a job.As I completed my studies I got a job in a degree college.I was very happy at that time because I got my first job.I cannot express my feeling in words.
Actually I worked as a lecturer in a degree college.My first day in a college,I got little nervous .When i entered in a classroom,all of the students were stood up and said good morning mam.At that time,I felt so happy.When i was doing a job ,I learnt a lot of new things from my colleagues as well as students. I learnt the new techniques and methods of teaching,new skills and many more things.During that period,I got a chance to enhance our knowledge by attending seminars.
After one year ,I got a job in government degree college,the working experience in govt.college is different from private college.there was a lot of difference between both of them.In govt.college ,I worked with very experienced and highly qualified staff.They were so cooperative and supportive.the students were also good in govt.college.
Actually teaching is a very respectful profession.Job makes our life meaningful and peaceful.When you have a job,you have a self-respect and dignity.Teaching is a very good job and students gives a lot of respect and love to there teachers and teacher is the one who can mould and shape the behavior of the child.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Work is an important part of our [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] lives. It[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] saves us from boredom and dullness [STRIKE]of life[/STRIKE]. Work helps to make us physically healthy and mentally happy and active. I have always wanted to [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] get a job. [STRIKE]As[/STRIKE] After I completed my studies I got a job in a degree college. I was very happy at that time because [STRIKE]I got my[/STRIKE] it was my first job. I [STRIKE]cannot[/STRIKE] could not express my feelings in words.

Actually I worked as a lecturer in a degree college. On my first day i[STRIKE]n a[/STRIKE] of work in the college, I [STRIKE]got [/STRIKE] was a little nervous. When i entered [STRIKE]in a [/STRIKE] the classroom, all [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] the students [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] stood up and [STRIKE]said good morning mam[/STRIKE] greeted 'good morning ma'am'. [STRIKE]At that time,[/STRIKE] I felt so happy. When i was [STRIKE]doing a job[/STRIKE] working , I learnt a lot of new things from my colleagues as well as students. I learnt the new techniques and methods of teaching, new skills and many more things. During that period, I got a chance to enhance [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE] my knowledge by attending seminars.

After one year, I got a job in a government degree college. The working experience in [STRIKE]govt.[/STRIKE] the college [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was different from that in private college. There was a lot of difference between [STRIKE]both of[/STRIKE] them. In govt. (do not use short form) college , I worked with very experienced and highly qualified staff. They were [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very cooperative and supportive. The students were also good in govt.college.

Actually teaching is a very respectful profession. The job makes our life meaningful and peaceful. When you have a job, you have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] self-respect and dignity. Teaching is a very good job and students give[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] a lot of respect and love to [STRIKE]there[/STRIKE][STRIKE] their[/STRIKE] their teachers. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] A teacher [STRIKE]is the one who[/STRIKE] can mould and shape the behavior of [STRIKE]the child.[/STRIKE] children.

Leave a space after a full stop and comma.
Do not leave a space before a comma.

not a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I cannot speak and write english properly.English is very important for me please someone help me.I need your help.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What other help do you need?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Maybe you mean to say that teaching is a respected profession.

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is that a true story? Or is it homework?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Okay. Please space after periods (full stops), commas, etc., and not before.

Work is an important part of our lives. It keeps us from getting bored. It keeps us healthy and happy.I have always wanted to get a job. After I completed my studies, I got a job at a degree college. I was very happy when I got my first job. I cannot express my feelings in words.

If a degree college is a college that awards degrees, isn't that all of them? (I don't know what you mean when you say you can't express your feelings in words. What other tools do you have?)

Please space between paragraphs.

Last edited:
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I cannot express my happiness.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I cannot express my feeling in words.

Try:

I was very happy to have gotten the job I wanted.​

I worked as a lecturer in a degree college. My first day at work, I was a little nervous. When i entered the classroom, all of the students were stood up and said, "Good morning, ma'am." At that time, I felt so happy. While I was doing my job, I learned a lot of new things from my colleagues and my students. I learned new techniques and methods of teaching, and many more things. During that period, I got a chance to increase my knowledge by attending seminars.

After one year, I got a job at a government degree college. The working experience at a government college is different from that of a private college. There are a lot of differences between them. At the government college I worked with a very experienced and highly qualified staff. They helped me learn and improve. The students were also good at the government college.

Teaching is a highly respected profession. Work makes our lives meaningful and peaceful. When you have a job, you have a self-respect and dignity. Teaching is a very good job, and students give a lot of respect and love to their teachers and the teacher is the one who moulds and shapes the behavior of the child.

How are government colleges different from private colleges?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Work doesn't need us, but we need work.

:cool:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

When you have a job, you have self-respect and dignity.

(Do not use "a" before "self-respect".)

Status
Not open for further replies.