Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi XXX;

I truly want to thank you for dedicating much of your free time giving English classes (online). I’m pleased to inform you that I passed the course titled “Academic Writing” with an excellent score of 100% percent and it is attributed to your proper guidance. I can say I thoroughly enjoyed your language classes-- they are helping. Also, in your course, I developed curiosity about how academic essay written.

I’m delighted to study with a PhD-level professor (with solid experience in language teaching!), and also deeply impressed with your kind personality -- that is, you have many of the qualities of a good teacher; you are not only demonstrating respect for your students' ability to develop themselves, but also instilling in them some good qualities include compassion, politeness, generosity and, therefore, you develop a volunteer spirit in your colleagues to contribute their knowledge to society -- which is a very great gesture.

I will also be interested in other English courses that may be available in the future. Thank you for being precise and clear in explanations. I must also thank you for treating us (students) with patience and most of all for being an overly polite, civilized and positive teacher volunteer.

Please check anything that doesn’t sound correct English.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi XXX;

I truly want to thank you for dedicating so much of your free time giving English classes(online). I’m pleased to inform you that I have passed the course titled “Academic Writing” with an excellent score of 100% [STRIKE]percent[/STRIKE] and it is attributed to your proper guidance. I can say I thoroughly enjoyed your language classes - they [STRIKE]are helping[/STRIKE] have been really helpful. Also, in your course, I developed [STRIKE]curiosity about[/STRIKE] a special interest in how an academic essay is written.

I’m delighted to study with a PhD-level professor (with solid experience in language teaching!), and am also deeply impressed with your kind personality. You have many of the qualities of a good teacher; you [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] not only [STRIKE]demonstrating[/STRIKE] demonstrate respect for your students' ability to develop themselves, but also [STRIKE]instilling[/STRIKE] instill in them some good qualities include compassion, politeness, generosity and, [STRIKE]therefore[/STRIKE], you develop a [STRIKE]volunteer[/STRIKE] spirit of volunteerism in your colleagues to contribute their knowledge to society. which is [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] very [STRIKE]great gesture[/STRIKE] commendable achievement.

I will also be interested in other English courses that may be available in the future. Thank you for being precise and clear in explanations during classes. I must also thank you for treating us (students) with patience, and most of all, for being [STRIKE]an overly[/STRIKE] a very polite, [STRIKE]civilized [/STRIKE] gracious and positive teacher volunteer.

Please check for anything that doesn’t sound like correct English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.