Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hello, I've just received my proposal corrected. I was wondering if you could lend me a hand and point out any more mistakes, I would appreciate it.

NOTE MY MISTAKES IN BOLD

PROPOSAL
An international organisation is offering travel grants to students to carry out a research project in another country. Applicants should write a proposal in which they describe what type of research project they would like to do abroad. The proposal should also explain how the proposed activity would benefit others as well as the applicant.

The purpose of this proposal is to make [STRIKE]aware people[/STRIKE] people aware of any difficulties that students face when studying abroad. At the same time, it would be suggested different projects that could help them in the long run.

Current situation
It is a well-established fact that studying abroad has become very common among current students, Few people would deny that they know someone who [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] has traveled to a [STRIKE]foreing[/STRIKE] foreign university since it has plenty of advantages. It would not be amiss to mention that such an experience not only [STRIKE]expand[/STRIKE] broaden their knowledge but also help them to form [STRIKE]properly[/STRIKE] the building blocks of their future lives properly. However, as it takes places in an unknown country, students face different problems until they get used to it.

Project that will be implemented
The project that I would carry out will consist in passing an exhaustive survey to at least one hundred students that have just started their new year at [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a university abroad. This survey will have two parts:
- Analyse on a day by day basis the different problems that pupils [STRIKE]contend[/STRIKE] cope with in their classes.
- Calculate the quantity of money spent per month

Recommendations in the long term
Depending on the results of the survey it would be implemented diverse measures. It is of utmost importance to take into account the money that students need to live abroad so as to regulate grants properly.

Benefits of this recommendations
Once that the measures are implemented it may be very helpful for every pupil that want to study abroad. With regard to my benefits, it is not just good for my curriculum, it is also good for myself, helping me to grow as a person.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello, I've just received my corrected proposal. [STRIKE]corrected.[/STRIKE] I was wondering if you could lend me a hand and point out any more mistakes; I would appreciate it.
Hello worledit, and welcome! :)

[STRIKE]NOTE MY MISTAKES IN BOLD [/STRIKE] Note that my mistakes are in bold.
The purpose of this proposal is to make [STRIKE]aware people[/STRIKE] people aware of [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] the difficulties that students face when studying abroad. [STRIKE]At the same time, it would be[/STRIKE] The proposal also suggests [STRIKE]ed different[/STRIKE] various other projects that could help them [Who does "them" refer to?] in the long run.

Current situation
It is a well-established fact that studying abroad has become very popular [STRIKE]common among current students,[/STRIKE] and few people would deny that they know someone who [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] has traveled to [STRIKE]a foreing[/STRIKE] study at a foreign. [STRIKE]university[/STRIKE] since it has plenty of advantages [That's off topic and potentially confusing.]. It would not be [STRIKE]amiss to mention[/STRIKE] an overstatement to say that such an experience not only [STRIKE]expand[/STRIKE] broadens their knowledge, but also helps them to form [STRIKE]properly[/STRIKE] the building blocks of their future lives properly . However, as it takes places in an unknown country, students face different problems until they get used to it. [That's unnatural, and I'm not sure what it's suppose to mean.]

Suggested Project [STRIKE]that will be implemented[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]The project that I would carry out will consist in passing an exhaustive[/STRIKE] I would survey [STRIKE]to at least[/STRIKE] a minimum of one hundred students that have just started their studies [STRIKE]new year[/STRIKE] at [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a university abroad. This survey will have two parts:
- Analyse, on a day-by-day basis, the different problems that pupils [STRIKE]contend[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]cope with[/STRIKE] face [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] in their studies/lives. [STRIKE]classes.[/STRIKE]
- Calculate the [STRIKE]quantity[/STRIKE] amount of money spent by each student per month.

Recommendations [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] for the long term
Depending on the results of the survey, [STRIKE]it would be implemented diverse[/STRIKE] various measures may need to be implemented. It is of utmost importance to take into account the money that students need to live abroad so as to [STRIKE]regulate[/STRIKE] fund grants properly.

Benefits of this recommendations
Once that the measures are implemented it may be very helpful for every pupil that want to study abroad. With regard to my benefits, it is not just good for my curriculum, it is also good for myself, helping me to grow as a person.
[This doesn't say anything specific and appears to be just a filler!]

Status
Not open for further replies.