[Essay] Can you check this essay and grade it on a scale of 5..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripu1610

Member Type
Student or Learner
1. Do you agree or disagree with the given statement.
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. (Question)
Answer:
Education is of utmost importance in today’s world. It increases people’s abilities as after education, they have the knowledge and awareness about technology. However, I do not agree with the given statement that an uneducated person has nothing to teach an educated person. I believe this due to some reasons.
The first reason why I believe this is that in schools, students learn theory but are, generally, unaware about the practical knowledge. Thus educated people have certificates but lack in practical perspective. In contrast, uneducated people learn through their experiences and this helps them to provide better outcomes. Thus, uneducated people have better approach and practical knowledge which they can teach to educated people.
Secondly, schools and colleges can teach languages, vocabulary, grammar and more but cannot force and teach students to be polite and influential. The best example, here, is late. Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani. Although he was not a very educated person, he proved himself a revolutionary businessman of India. His optimistic attitude and courage to undertake risks, not education, was his key to success.
On the other hand, some may counter argue that an uneducated person cannot teach anything to an educated person. This is because they believe that with knowledge, one can develop various special characteristics. Moreover, educated people have awareness about the latest technology, expertise about a subject and the most important degree which is the sign of their knowledge and prestige.
Thus, in the light of above decision, it can be said that education makes a person perfect and advance, however, there are still a lot of things which are essential for great success in life and can be learned from anyone, even an educated person. These things include the inner approach, courage and ideology of an individual.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
1. Do you agree or disagree with the given statement.
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. (Question)
Answer:
Education is of utmost importance in today’s world. It increases people’s abilities as after education, they have the knowledge and awareness about technology. However, I do not agree with the given statement that an uneducated person has nothing to teach an educated person. I believe this due to some reasons.
The first reason why I believe this is that in schools, students learn theory but are, generally, unaware about the practical knowledge. Thus educated people have certificates but lack in practical perspective. In contrast, uneducated people learn through their experiences and this helps them to provide better outcomes. Thus, uneducated people have better approach and practical knowledge which they can teach to educated people.
Secondly, schools and colleges can teach languages, vocabulary, grammar and more but cannot force and teach students to be polite and influential. The best example, here, is late. Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani. Although he was not a very educated person, he proved himself a revolutionary businessman of India. His optimistic attitude and courage to undertake risks, not education, was his key to success.
On the other hand, some may counter argue that an uneducated person cannot teach anything to an educated person. This is because they believe that with knowledge, one can develop various special characteristics. Moreover, educated people have awareness about the latest technology, expertise about a subject and the most important degree which is the sign of their knowledge and prestige.
Thus, in the light of above decision, it can be said that education makes a person perfect and advance, however, there are still a lot of things which are essential for great success in life and can be learned from anyone, even an educated person. These things include the inner approach, courage and ideology of an individual.
See your duplicate post. You won't get more replies by sending your essay to every sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.