Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
United States
How to Prepare for a Trip to France

There is no doubt that preparing for France trip has many steps. First, preparing valid passport. Second, searching for the best airfare and ticket. Third, reserving the hotel, which has good location, service, and price. Also, renting a car is a part of preparing for the trip. Moreover, preparing a program to visit the most famous and interesting places such as the Louvre Museum, Notra Dama Cathedral, and Eiffel Tower. The last thing is preparing the luggage, the camera, and the budget. In conclusion, preparing for a trip to France isn’t only easy but also very interesting.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
How to Prepare for a Trip to France

There is no doubt that preparing for [STRIKE]France[/STRIKE] a trip to France has many steps. First, [STRIKE]preparing[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]valid passport[/STRIKE] sorting out your passport. Second, searching for the best airfare and ticket. Third, reserving [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a hotel (no comma required) which has a good location, service, and price. Also, renting a car is [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] part of preparing for the trip. Moreover, [STRIKE]preparing[/STRIKE] organising a program [STRIKE]to visit[/STRIKE] which includes visits to the most famous and interesting places such as the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower. The last [STRIKE]thing is[/STRIKE] things are [STRIKE]preparing[/STRIKE] sorting out the luggage, the camera (no comma required) and the budget. In conclusion, preparing for a trip to France isn’t only easy (? - your list of things which need to be done do not make preparing for a trip sound easy!) but also very interesting.

I assume that you were asking us to look over your piece and make any amendments needed even though your post did not actually say what you wanted.

I have made some changes. The words "prepare" and "preparing" appeared far too many times so I have changed some of them to alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.