Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Good morning, hope you remember me, I am Ashraf,was working in Kanoo shipping Fujairah since long (2001), when you were inKanoo Dubai with Mr.Raloston.I was with Kanoo Fujairah almost 18 years, startedas a Radio operator/ operations clerk and with my hard work I have achieved aposition of offshore operations manager. At present I was told by management to move dueto changing nature of business and economic condition (especially Qatarsanctions with UAE). I am looking for an opportunity to resume myservice on shipping Agency, so I am interested to offer my service at youresteemed organization.Please findenclosed my CV. I have more than 20 years experiences in Agency, offshoreoperations, STS operations, terminal operations, Cruise vessel Operations, service launch planning, crewrecruiting, fleet personnel department and other marine and off shore relatedactivities.The nature of my experience and qualification has enabled me for anysuitable position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiringinitiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. I am fast and accuratein my Job, Planning and organizing services, attendance on time, with a keeneye for detail and I should be very grateful to you for providing anopportunity to progress.I am able to take on the responsibility of any position immediately, andhave the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make it a successfulone.Thank you for taking the time to consider thisapplication and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Your post is almost unreadable. I have enlarged the font but you need to click on Edit Post and correct the following problems:

1. Put a space after every full stop.
2. Add the missing spaces between words which occurred when you copied and pasted the text.
3. Use paragraphs, not just one long block of text.

Also, you have not actually asked us a question or asked us to do anything. Why have you posted this letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.