Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi, can anybody let me know that the email that i wrote to my boss is technically strong or is there any mistake i made while using the vocab? Please find below my email.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Ashish Sir,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been working in spectral for almost past three years. I am sure that scarcely my leaves might have gone on the brink of end in the last two years. And also, I always accomplished and submitted my projects on time or before the dead line. I conceded that this year unfortunately my leaves are over, but due to the genuine reasons like sister’s wedding, classes of B.Arch. (3rd year) and so on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have got completely rattled and anxious due to my exams starting from 12th of this month. There are predominantly few subjects for which I am about to take tuition from coming Monday as well to get prepared. And it would become very difficult or impossible for me to concentrate on my education with working. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The projects, which are being taken care by me right now like Eicher (Gurgaon), 3M Research & Development Centre (Bangaluru), Wave Mall (Noida), Indira Gandhi Bhavan (Delhi) are all going on smooth track.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I would implore you to concede my leaves, so that I can be mitigated of exam pressure. [/FONT]

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, can anybody let me know that the email that i wrote to my boss is technically strong or is there any mistake i made while using the vocab? Please find below my email.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Mr. Ashish[STRIKE] Sir[/STRIKE],[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been working in spectral for almost [STRIKE]past[/STRIKE] three years. I am sure that scarcely my leaves might have gone on the brink of end in the last two years. ( I don't understand this sentence.) [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] Also, I have always accomplished and submitted my projects on time or before the deadline. I [STRIKE]conceded [/STRIKE] understand that this year, unfortunately, my leaves [STRIKE]are over[/STRIKE] have been used, but due to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]genuine[/STRIKE] reasons like my sister’s wedding, classes of B.Arch. (3rd year) and so on, I find myself in need of additional time off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][STRIKE][FONT=&quot]I have got completely rattled and anxious due to my exams starting from [/FONT][/STRIKE] I am worried about my exams that begin the 12th of this month. There are predominantly few subjects for which I am about to take tuition from coming Monday as well to get prepared.(I don't understand this sentence.) And it would become very difficult or impossible for me to concentrate on my [STRIKE]education[/STRIKE] preparation for exams and handle the responsibilities of the job at the same time. [STRIKE]with working.[/STRIKE] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The projects, which are [STRIKE]being taken care by me [/STRIKE] my responsibility right now like Eicher (Gurgaon), 3M Research & Development Centre (Bangaluru), Wave Mall (Noida), Indira Gandhi Bhavan (Delhi) are all going [STRIKE]on smooth track[/STRIKE] smoothly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I would [STRIKE]implore[/STRIKE] respectfully request [STRIKE]you to concede [/STRIKE] your approval for my leave[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE], so that I can [STRIKE]be mitigated of exam pressure.[/STRIKE] concentrate on my exams. [/FONT]
b.

Status
Not open for further replies.