Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hello,

I'm a new member here. i want to write an email to my new study aboard conselour. I have'nt met her before, so i a little bit confuse how to write a formal letter to her. But, here's what i got. Could you please correct any mistakes? thank you.

Dear Ms. Yonela,

I am the daughter of the client Mrs. Farida Lucky Utami. My mother registered to XXX(company name) on behalf of me, because i want to study in the UK. I am the one who need some information.

I am currently a student in a high school. I decided to take an International Foundation Program because i do not have one of the
requipments ; the A-Level certificate yet.

And this is my questions :

1. I have read on the UKVI site that IELTS General Module and Academic Module are both for different purpose. Should i take the IELTS with General or Academy Module ?

2. Is there any pre-session scholarship for the International Foundation Program? I also have read that the university i want to attend only provide a few of scholarships for the exellence graduated students. If that's available, where i can find it?

Thank you,

Regards,
(My name)

Thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Ms. Yonela,

I am the daughter of the your client, Mrs. Farida Lucky Utami. My mother registered [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] with XXX(company name) on my behalf [STRIKE]behalf of me,[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]because i want[/STRIKE] as I wish to study in the UK, and I need to obtain some information from you about that. [STRIKE]I am the one who need some information.[/STRIKE]

I am currently a [STRIKE]student in a[/STRIKE] high-school student, and I have decided to [STRIKE]take an[/STRIKE] do the International Foundation Program because I do not have one of the requirements, the A-Level certificate, yet.

I would appreciate if you could answer my questions: [STRIKE]And this is my questions:[/STRIKE]

1. I have read on the UKVI site that the IELTS General module and Academic module are [STRIKE]both[/STRIKE] for different purposes. Should I take the IELTS [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] General or Academic module?

2. [STRIKE]Is[/STRIKE] Are there any pre-session scholarships for the International Foundation Program? I have also [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] read that the university [STRIKE]i want[/STRIKE] I wish to attend only provides a few [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] scholarships for [STRIKE]the exellence graduated[/STRIKE] outstanding students. If [STRIKE]that's[/STRIKE] such scholarships are available, where/how I can find out about them? [STRIKE]it?[/STRIKE]

Thank you and my best regards,

[STRIKE]Regards,[/STRIKE]

(My name)

Note: If "Yonela" is a surname, then your letter is OK. Otherwise, use the person's surname, e.g. "Dear Ms. Jackson" to address the counselor.

Status
Not open for further replies.