Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
One of the main reasons why I would like to earn the CFA charter is acquiring a solid grounding in financial knowledge and expertise.
My primary goal is to become an investment professional with deep knowledge and broad skills and serve the best interests of investors and society.
In country, where I come from, only about 500 people have CFA charter and it is very respectable among professional community and clients. Therefore, CFA charter will help me to enhance my career opportunities and apply knowledge from the most recent experiences and current industry best practices.
I would like to participate in networking events of local CFA society.
CFA charter would give me the opportunity to join a vast professional network of charter holders worldwide.
In light of more than 40% devaluation of national currency, exam fee became perceptibly expensive for me and it would take long enough period of time to accumulate the wherewithal for exam fee. Therefore, CFA access scholarship would help me to achieve my goal of becoming a CFA Charterholder faster.

Thank you

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
One of the main reasons why I would like to earn the CFA [STRIKE]charter[/STRIKE] qualification is to acquire [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] a solid grounding in financial knowledge and expertise. My primary goal is to become an investment professional with deep knowledge and broad skills and serve the best interests of investors and society.

In my country, [STRIKE]where I come from,[/STRIKE] only about 500 people have the CFA qualification, [STRIKE]charter[/STRIKE] and it is [STRIKE]very respectable[/STRIKE] highly regarded [STRIKE]among professional[/STRIKE] within the financial community and by clients too. Therefore, [STRIKE]CFA charter[/STRIKE] this prestigious certification will help me to enhance my career opportunities, and [STRIKE]apply[/STRIKE] use the latest knowledge and cutting-edge methodology [STRIKE]from the most recent experiences[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]current[/STRIKE] apply industry best practices in my work.

I would also like to participate in networking events of our local CFA society. The CFA charter would give me the opportunity to join a vast professional network of charter holders worldwide.

I also wish to point out that in light of the more than 40% devaluation of our national currency, the CFA exam fees have became [STRIKE]perceptibly[/STRIKE] very expensive for me, and it would take me a long [STRIKE]enough period of[/STRIKE] time to [STRIKE]accumulate the wherewithal[/STRIKE] save up for [STRIKE]exam[/STRIKE] that fee. Therefore, I wish to apply for a CFA Access scholarship [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] to help me with the cost of the examination. [STRIKE]to achieve my goal of becoming a CFA Charterholder faster.[/STRIKE]

Thank you,

Ivan Ivanov

Chambers

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
I is very helpful! Thank you, Teechar!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
That is very helpful! Thank you, Teechar!

Note that there is no reason to write a new post to say "Thank you" to anyone. Simply click on the "Thank" button on any post you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.