Student or Learner
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Hi guys

I would like to publish this text on my LinkdIn profile, but before i do that i"ll be greatfull if you can help me with the wording. Thanks in advance :)

The summary:

I"ve been doing marketing for the last decade, with an emphasis on sales promotion. Had my own sales promotion agency that specialized in the Photo Marketing field, and worked with the biggest commodities brands in Israel, including Coca cola, Elit, Orbit, Delek Menta etc.

In the past two years i"ve been involving in the evolving Social entrepreneurship field, after i found out that its philosophical agenda suits my social-economy views and business orientation.

These days i specialize in Growth Hacking in the aim of helping Social Entrepreneurs and Social Impact Startups to get more traffic and user engagement, and in general intend to promote only products and services that oriented toward social change.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi guys (but what about the girls?)

I would like to publish this text on my LinkedIn profile, but before I do that [STRIKE]i"ll[/STRIKE] I would be [STRIKE]greatfull[/STRIKE] grateful if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could/would help me with the wording. Thanks in advance. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE] (Don't try to make your own emoticons. Click on :) and choose the one you want.)

The summary:

[STRIKE]I"ve[/STRIKE] I've been doing marketing for the last decade, with an emphasis on sales promotion. I had my own sales promotion agency that specialized in the Photo Marketing field, and worked with the biggest commodities brands in Israel, including Coca Cola, Elit, Orbit, Delek Menta etc.

[STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] For the past two years [STRIKE]i"ve[/STRIKE] I've been [STRIKE]involving[/STRIKE] involved in the evolving field of Social Entrepreneurship [STRIKE]field[/STRIKE], after I found out that its philosophical agenda suits my social-economy views and business orientation.

These days I specialize in Growth Hacking [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with the aim of helping Social Entrepreneurs and Social Impact Startups to get more traffic and user engagement, and in general [STRIKE]intend[/STRIKE] to promote only products and services that are oriented toward social change.

See my amendments above in red. Remember to capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and note the difference between an apostrophe and quotation marks. I'm not I"m.

Status
Not open for further replies.