Native Language
French
Home Country
Finland
Current Location
Australia
Letter of application

Hello,

I am new here and i hope that you forgive me if i post this into the wrong section. I am going to have an Job interview soon and may you are seeing that i am not the best in English. So i decided that I learn the letter of application. But I need some help and i hope that i can get it here.
So i ask you if this is a correct version for an letter of application (espacily the phragraphs).
20 September 2013

[Name of recipient]
[XXXXX Street]
London
GREAT BRITAIN

Ref: {Name of the vacancy}

Dear Sir or Madam / Dear [name]

I am a thirty-eight year old Finnish french teacher and am writing to you with regard to the job advertisement on your website.

I think I am the right person for this job because I have all the personal characteristics and professional skills you are looking for. I am good at dealing with problems and unexpected situations. My native language is finnish, but I can also speak English and ofcourse french.

For further information about my person, qualifications and experience, I would like to refer you to the enclosed copies of certificates, letters of recommendation and CV.

I would be very glad if you invited me for a job interview so that I can convince you of my personal characteristics as well as my skills.
I am already looking forward to receiving a positive answer from you.

Yours faithfully, / Yours sincerely,

[name]

Enclosure

Thank you for your time,

Blade Fire

Last edited:

purity.n

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tibetan
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Bahamas
Hi,
I can help you even with your other assignments. Just contact me.
Regards
Purity

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have edited the personal details out of your post, as requested, and am reopening the thread. Are you sure you're a retired English teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.