Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Dear Sir or Madam
I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to the Economics and Management program at the University of London. I completed my Degree in Biochemistry from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 2004 completing my training with an online Master in Quality, Safety and environment. I work currently as Plant Quality manager in a Baby Food company in Barcelona with partners and customers in Europe, America, and Asia.

Biochemistry is a scientific and technical degree but, as a Plant Quality manager, I have gained valuable experience managing technical projects, industrial processes, and manufacturing. But industrial plant it’s only a part of the company, and I want to continue learning and understand how organizations work and how they interact.

I am extremely interested in obtaining a position at the University of London, as its programs have an excellent reputation that is known worldwide. It’s not my first distance learning experience and I’m sure I will success.
Thank you for considering my application

Sincerely yours

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir or Madam
I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to the Economics and Management program at the University of London. I completed my Degree in Biochemistry from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 2004 completing my training with an online Master in Quality, Safety and environment. I work currently as Plant Quality manager in a Baby Food company in Barcelona with partners and customers in Europe, America, and Asia.

Biochemistry is a scientific and technical degree but, as a Plant Quality manager, I have gained valuable experience managing technical projects, industrial processes, and manufacturing. But the industrial plant [STRIKE]it’s[/STRIKE] is only a part of the company, and I want to continue to learn[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] and understand how organizations work and how they interact.

I am extremely interested in obtaining a position at the University of London, as its programs have an excellent reputation that is known worldwide. It’s not my first distance learning experience and I’m sure I will succeed.
Thank you for considering my application

Sincerely yours

Nice work. A few minor changes.

Sparafucile

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain