Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
It isn't a school assignment, it is presentation for my friends group.

Many of you told us about increadible, enormous or very famous buildings. But I would like to tell you about very modest and nowadays almost non - existent shed.
At first I will tell you how it look like. The shed was rectangular made out of white bricks. The roof was covered with black felt which was hammered to the planks. Next to this building was wire netting, which could be using as a ladder to get on the roof. But you had to be carefull during climbing on the wall because on the top of the wall, surface was vovered with shards of glass. On the roof was the triangular crypt, which looked like chimney. there was possibility to open it and get insie, to search something interessting among the old documents and books. When you got down from the roof you could see that inside the shed was many wares such as old bikes, cages for animals, old documents and building materials like in every garage. More interessting was a door on the left side. There was another room reminiscent crypt again but this time another. Where you could get inside, descending the ladder. At the bottom of the cellar were a lot of preserving jars, one I tried to open one but it cracked and I injured myself. The shed was surrounded by green orchard with many wild but tasty fruits. And now mayby something obout history. This building was built in 1955 and was burnt in 2003. But since 1990 the whole plot was abandoned and neglected because the landowner died and nobody took care of this estate. I chose this building because I spent there many great moments in my childhood, uncovering every holes there, sometimes felling even fear and excitement but to sum up I mentioned this shed like the best place to enjoy my previous time.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Could anybody here find the mistakes?

Many of you have told us about incredible, enormous or very famous buildings. But I would like to tell you about a very modest and nowadays almost nonexistent shed. First, I will tell you what it looked like.

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The shed was rectangular and made of white bricks. The roof was covered with black felt which was nailed to the planks. Next to this building was wire netting, which could be used as a ladder to get on the roof. But you had to be careful climbing on the wall because on the top of the wall the surface was covered with shards of glass.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
On the roof was the triangular crypt, which looked like a chimney. You could open it and get inside to look for something interesting among the old documents and books.

What's a green orchard?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When you got down from the roof you could see that inside the shed were things such as old bikes, cages for animals, old documents and building materials like in every garage. A door on the left side led to a room reminiscent of a crypt.

CezarIII

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thank you very much! I knew that here are mistakes. Let me know if you find something more.
Greatings

Status
Not open for further replies.