[Essay] Egyptian Revolution( It just needs slight modification)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Below is an article about " The great Egyptian Revolution" there a little parts that needs to be checked, I would really much appreciate it if you can help me out in modifying it."

"To eliminate injustice is good, to stand up against corruption is even better, but to create chaos, this is so bad and un acceptable as well.

We were as Egyptians living in a society that police brutality, state of emergency laws, lack of free elections, lack of freedom of speech, uncontrollable corruption, and economic issues pervaded in it and this in turn has led to a series of demonstrations, marches, acts of civil disobedience, labour strikes and so on. All of them were demanding the overthrow of the regime and at the same time they were calling for changing the current situations to the better. All of these events came on the background on the Tunisian events which was the first spark of all the events that were taking place in most of the Arabian countries."

As an Egyptian citizen and an Arab I'm with a high level of the democracy but at the same time I'm totally against to the level that exceeds the proper limit, the level that effects the work flow and the wheel of production

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Any help! It only needs a very much slight modifications. I would really much appreciate any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.