Please correct my topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzelkaaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
We are all consumers of an electricity and nowadays we cannot imagine our life without electricity. Every day we use it but when the electricity go missing when our life become tragedy. We can make nothing, neither make a dinner, nor to see TV or to read in the evening. Nowadays cost of electricity is rising almost every day. In a month our family spends approximately 250-kilovattovuju energy. Thus we pay a lot of money for an electricity. my parents are not happy when they see the electricity account and they say to me that i should watch TV and use the computer less. So now we trying to save energy. We less use a washing- machine and we wash by hand majority of clothes. We have a fridge and a deep-freezer but recently we should use only a fridge. we try to use less the light when I leave a room I always switch off the light. Electricity’s account of the last month was less than before. I think energy will be used from power of wind or sun rays in the future. This method of extracting energy does not pollute the environment. if everyone once paid money for solar cell they could use the energy free all life.
In conclusion I want to tell that electricity is an essential part of our lives and everyone do not magine our life without electricity.

1984law

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
We are all consumers of electricity and nowadays we cannot imagine our life without it. We use it every day but when electricity (missing ) goes off, that's when our life becomes a tragedy. It is impossible to make dinner, watch TV or read in the evening. Nowadays the cost of electricity is rises up almost every day. In a month our family spends approximately 250-kilovattovuju energy. Thus we must pay a lot of money for electricity. my parents are not happy when they see the electricity bill and they tell me that i should spend less time watching TV or having a shower. So now we try to save energy. We don't use so often the washing- machine;instead we handwash the majority of our clothes. We have a fridge and a deep-freezer but now we use only the fridge. we try to switch the light off when we leave a room Last month's electricity bill was less than before. I think we should use alternative energy resources such as wind power or solar in the future. This method of producing energy does not pollute the environment. if everyone once paid money for a solar cell they could have energy free for life.
In conclusion I want to point out that electricity is an essential part of our lives and no one can imagine our life without it.

I think it is Ok now.We don't say extract energy,we say produce power - wind power, solar power. Try not to repeat words you can replace with pronouns. Best of luck! Hope I have been helpful.
:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.