Hi please, could you check this report frme .Iam not sure about the grammar . thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sozy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
UK
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I was born and raised in a family who has always encouraged me to get success in every academic venture. I have undertaken, becoming the first doctor in our family's recent past. I have adopted my parent's standards of how to conduct yourself in life, to be disciplined and work hard at every thing you undertake. I have an inquisitive nature, enjoying challenges and mysteries. I resolved to take on the intellectual challenges medicine offered and dedicate my life to pursuit of medicine. Combined with this is how impressed. I have been with the compassionate and selfless service of the physicians.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My entering the field of medicine and determined to choose Obstetrics and Gynaecology as a speciality has been fuelled by a tragic past. There is nothing as painful as losing a child at birth. I would share a moment of sadness with my old sister while she lost her first baby due to prolonged fetal distress.By the time the obstetrician arrived , but the baby died because it was too late. Unfortunately she is one of tens of thousands of an expectant mothers who hopes are dashed in the delivery room.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]During my medical school , I studied general medical subject such as surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology , pediatrics and phychiatry. At that time I obtained most pleasure and fulfilment in OB/GYN .And also my desire to practise OB/GYN has grown as my exposure to the speciality increased. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In my quest for quality medical training , I was excited to learn about the family clinic project in which as a first year I chose to participate in the care of an obstetrics patients.[/FONT] As a result I was able to appreciate the impact of an OB/GYN physician in the primary care role. Later on during the year, I participated in an elective in which I was able to observe surgical treatment of benign gynecologic diseases. surgical treatment and office procedures provide quick result that gave the necessary information to prepare a comprehensive treatment plan or cure.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]During my clinical rotations I furthered my interest in GYN due to its main goal of improving women's quality of life. This was particularly evident when I worked in a clinic where women were treated for menopausal symptoms. It was rewarding to see these patients at follow - up with improved symptoms and better abilities to cope with menopause.In addition, I had incredible opportunity to assist and perform major and minor operations. My decision to go into OB/GYN was further solidified after I did my third year rotations. After performing many (firsts) as my first delivery, first overnight and first closing in a hysterectomy - I realised that I had found my place. Of all my work , I have never found greater inspiration or fulfilment than with OB/GYN. I think it is a special field because it allows one to care a women from adolescence to old age and incorporate both medical knowledge and surgical skill. I was developing myself as a professional doctor. Each new challenge taught me more skills, sharping my existing abilities and confidently a waiting the next challenge.[/FONT]

Through my experiences , I discovered both my strength and shortcomings. While I am able to make important patient care decision in stressful situation, I learnt my limitations and recognised when to ask for assistance.

In order to achieve my goals of becoming OB/GYN - I need to be exposed to quality facility that aid in the further development of my existence clinical skills while increasing my professional experiences. The prospect of a residency assignment in OB/GYN is incredibly exciting to me. This is my field where I feel fulfilled and aim to leave my mark in. I take advantage of opportunities whenever they present themselves. I am intent up on filling my time and my life with being the best OB/GYN , promoter of healthy lifestyle choice and researcher that I can. I look forward to continue my education in OBGYN in academically strong residency program.

[/FONT]

sozy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
UK
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I was born and raised in a family who has always encouraged me to get success in every academic venture. I have undertaken, becoming the first doctor in our family's recent past. I have adopted my parent's standards of how to conduct yourself in life, to be disciplined and work hard at every thing you undertake. I have an inquisitive nature, enjoying challenges and mysteries. I resolved to take on the intellectual challenges medicine offered and dedicate my life to pursuit of medicine. Combined with this is how impressed. I have been with the compassionate and selfless service of the physicians.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My entering the field of medicine and determined to choose Obstetrics and Gynaecology as a speciality has been fuelled by a tragic past. There is nothing as painful as losing a child at birth. I would share a moment of sadness with my old sister while she lost her first baby due to prolonged fetal distress.By the time the obstetrician arrived , but the baby died because it was too late. Unfortunately she is one of tens of thousands of an expectant mothers who hopes are dashed in the delivery room.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]During my medical school , I studied general medical subject such as surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology , pediatrics and phychiatry. At that time I obtained most pleasure and fulfilment in OB/GYN .And also my desire to practise OB/GYN has grown as my exposure to the speciality increased. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In my quest for quality medical training , I was excited to learn about the family clinic project in which as a first year I chose to participate in the care of an obstetrics patients.[/FONT] As a result I was able to appreciate the impact of an OB/GYN physician in the primary care role. Later on during the year, I participated in an elective in which I was able to observe surgical treatment of benign gynecologic diseases. surgical treatment and office procedures provide quick result that gave the necessary information to prepare a comprehensive treatment plan or cure.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]During my clinical rotations I furthered my interest in GYN due to its main goal of improving women's quality of life. This was particularly evident when I worked in a clinic where women were treated for menopausal symptoms. It was rewarding to see these patients at follow - up with improved symptoms and better abilities to cope with menopause.In addition, I had incredible opportunity to assist and perform major and minor operations. My decision to go into OB/GYN was further solidified after I did my third year rotations. After performing many (firsts) as my first delivery, first overnight and first closing in a hysterectomy - I realised that I had found my place. Of all my work , I have never found greater inspiration or fulfilment than with OB/GYN. I think it is a special field because it allows one to care a women from adolescence to old age and incorporate both medical knowledge and surgical skill. I was developing myself as a professional doctor. Each new challenge taught me more skills, sharping my existing abilities and confidently a waiting the next challenge.[/FONT]

Through my experiences , I discovered both my strength and shortcomings. While I am able to make important patient care decision in stressful situation, I learnt my limitations and recognised when to ask for assistance.

In order to achieve my goals of becoming OB/GYN - I need to be exposed to quality facility that aid in the further development of my existence clinical skills while increasing my professional experiences. The prospect of a residency assignment in OB/GYN is incredibly exciting to me. This is my field where I feel fulfilled and aim to leave my mark in. I take advantage of opportunities whenever they present themselves. I am intent up on filling my time and my life with being the best OB/GYN , promoter of healthy lifestyle choice and researcher that I can. I look forward to continue my education in OBGYN in academically strong residency program.

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.