Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Dear Sir / Madame,
I am sending this motivation letter to you because I want to join the english course which will take place in the institute: Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici, located in Pisa, from the date of June 25th 2018 to the date of June 29th 2018.
My name is Miriam ****, I am seventeen years old and I live in ****.
I currently go to Liceo scientifico statale ****.
I would really like to attend this course because I like english language and I want to improve my expression and comprehension skills, which are useful if you want to study, live or work in a foreign country.
I am interested in learning new languages because it is a way of discovering new cultures and of talking with new people and because you can make people from different places understand each other.
I do not usually have the opportunity to speak with native english speakers so I appreciated the time when we studied science in english with an american girl from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) who has come to my school for a teaching internship a couple of months ago and I would appreciate this course if you allowed me to join it.
I also did some volunteer work at ****, a reception centre for immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees, where I helped people who did not speak italian translating.
Moreover, I would like to experience this school to see what is like to study here, in case I wanted to attend this kind of school after the liceo.
Yours sincerely,
Miriam ****.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Miriamm

Welcome to the forum.

Please note that English/Italian/American start with a capital letter.

Please rearrange your text into paragraphs with clear spaces in between. Your writing each sentence in a separate line is unconventional and looks disorganized and untidy.

It is Dear Sir/Madam, without spaces next to the slash.

I always recommend using a title for an official letter to give the reader an idea of the purpose of the letter and for sorting out letters too.

We will have a look at the letter after you have fixed the above items.

Status
Not open for further replies.