Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear teacher,

Would you please show me how i can reply to say THANK YOU after i received your response?

Thanks & B. Regards,

Suka.

Khosro

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
- Thank you very much.
- Thanks a lot.
- You really helped. Thank you.
- I really appreciate your useful answer(s).
- You helped a lot.

Or you can click on the button on the right to put an official "thank you" on her/his post if you think that his/her answer is useful, that would also add to his/her "reputation" in www.usingenglish.com website.

Last edited:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Or you can click on the buttom on the right to put an official "thank you" on her/his post if you think that his/her answer is useful, that would also add to his/her "reputation" in www.usingenglish.com website.
Note that that button is now 'like', not 'thanks'.

Khosro

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Oh, I thought that "thanks" has been replaced with "like" because I have passed the 500 posts limits and have become a senior member! I didn't know that everybody see what I see! Okay, okay.:lol:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Oh, I thought that "thanks" has been replaced with "like" because I have passed the 500 posts limits and have become a senior member! I didn't know that everybody see what I see! Okay, okay.:lol:
Hey, I'm a VIP member :shock:. All that means is that I have more than 5000 posts to my credit (or shame). The moderators and administrators can probably see all sorts of exciting things - the rest of us see exactly the same dull screens.

Khosro

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hey, I'm a VIP member :shock:. All that means is that I have more than 5000 posts to my credit (or shame). The moderators and administrators can probably see all sorts of exciting things - the rest of us see exactly the same dull screens.

Yes, that's why I take a break every few weeks and come back to see the same nice blue screens.
Anyway, changing "thanks" to "like" was a wise idea.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sure, we see you bank account numbers, your pets' names, and if we're reall lucky, the video you bribed your friend to not put on youtube of you falling off your bike while being chased by ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.