Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Everyone knows there are good and bad thing in all cities to focus on. I would like to tell why I think that Sevastopol is a great city and why I really like it.
For seventeen years I lived in a small settelment in a suburb of Simferopol and only last year I came in Sevastopol. The difference id huge! In Sevastopol there are a many cinemas, theaters, parks, museums, historical monuments and other places where you can go, spend some time with pleasure and find out something new. Sevastopol is a hero city and has an enormous history of epic fights and battles. So there are a lot of forts, ruins and war museums where you can touch their history. The city is located on a coast of the Black Sea so you can go to the beach any time you want. For me it's a big advantage, because I really like swim in the sea.
However, when I started living in Sevastopol for the first time I was homesick, especially I missed clear starry sky. Because of a big amount of cars, factories and plants air seems pretty polluted, so you can see only the nearest or the brightest stars on the night sky.
In conclusion, I can say that Sevastopol is a fantastic city! I like it vary much and I plan to live there after graduating from the University.

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Welcome to the Forum, krysman :hi:.

If this is homework, you will not be getting any assistance until you submit it and get it back, graded, from your teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.