Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
United States
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQTE9xl370c
Starting from 3:36.

Did the class help you at all? I haven't been able to write since i got here. I know but __________________. In prison? ________________speaking. Yes, blocked, i am sure of herself. It's obviously you are smart and well read but you haven't written a word for me.
Twelve sessions together i didn't get a single sentence on paper(not sure if i heard this right) from you. Well i got a couple years from here to kick it around. So you want us to __________________something.

And also at 4:31, this is what i heard: She got mixed up with the professor. Oh an affair? And it goes_______.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQTE9xl370c
Starting from 3:36.

Did the class help you at all?
I haven't been able to write since I got here.
I know but every ?????? (I can't understand the rest of his sentence) .
In prison? Metaphorically speaking.
Yes, blocked, [STRIKE]i am[/STRIKE] unsure of herself. It's [STRIKE]obviously[/STRIKE] obvious [STRIKE]you are[/STRIKE] you're really smart and well read but you haven't written a word for me. Twelve sessions together and I didn't get a single sentence on paper [STRIKE](not sure if i heard this right)[/STRIKE] from you.
Well I got a couple years [strike]from[/strike] here to kick it around.
So you are thinking about something.

And also at 4:31, this is what I heard: She gets mixed up with the professor. Oh an affair? And it goes bad for her. Him too. She kills him.

See above. I've listened to the part I've marked with ?????? about ten times but I really can't work out what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.