Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I am trying to land on my dream job! Here is part of (first Paragraph) my Cover Letter
Dear Sirs, I have over 20 years of C programming skills. I have developed it in various fields from automation industry to genome data analyses. I did bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics. When I visit people doing something repeatedly by their hands, I promote them to automate their jobs. My view is based on my Automation Engineering skills. I believe that Automation can elaborate level of the jobs but if and only if it is based on an analytical précised model.
Here I am trying to say something to relate to the second paragraph. I wanted to say (or proof) that Automation is important but should be based on good model/algorithm . I know I need to redesign this paragraph please help me

Last edited:

tayloreen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hey, these are the changes I'd make:
Dear Sirs, I have over 20 years of experience in C programming. I have obtained these skills while doing my bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and working in various fields from automation industry to genome data analyses. That's why based on what I've learnt I believe workplace automation benefits not only company owners but regular workers. And whenever I see a person denying the advantages of automation I'm trying to show them what their results would be if they relied on automatic control a little bit more. However, I also believe one should not bluntly rely on it unless a proper job has been done on the model or algorithm.
Also, I think you should start with why you want to work at that company and what motivates you to make your cover letter a little bit more personal so that when the company representative reads it he wants to schedule an interview with you immediately. Actually, you can check these [REMOVED URL] to get a better insight into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.