Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Australia
To whom it may concern:

I am writing to have the decision to issue notice reviewed. The details are as followed.

Infringement no. 856601
Vehicle reg. [Personal info removed by mod]
Date issued: 17/09/2015
Vehicle model: Toyota Corolla Sedan

On the date of 17[SUP]th[/SUP] of September 2015 where I parked my vehicle at Elm Grove, Springvale, there is no parking sign to indicate that I shouldn’t park there. As a matter of fact, there is no signage on that particular road at all. Had there been a post that clearly state “No Standing”, any reasonable person would not have committed such a fundamental parking offend.
Secondly, on the infringement notice, it stated that my vehicle stopped next to the yellow line, the problem is the line literally marked on the edge of curd that obscured from driver side view. Last but not least is your database record should show I’ve yet to make this type of parking infringement previously.
Go forward, I would strongly recommend the City of Greater Dandenong Council to consider of putting the parking sign that govern the parking rules. As a member of the community within City of Greater Dandenong Council who has been living the area for more than 30 years. I would like to do the right thing and see the city thrive and prosper, and most importantly better governance.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whom it may concern:[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE] I am writing[/STRIKE]Re: request to review [STRIKE] have[/STRIKE] the decision to issue parking notice. [STRIKE]reviewed. The details are as followed.[/STRIKE]

Infringement no. 856601
Vehicle reg. [Personal info removed by mod]
Date issued: 17/09/2015
Vehicle model: Toyota Corolla Sedan

Dear Sir/Madam,

On the [STRIKE]date of[/STRIKE] 17[SUP]th[/SUP] of September, 2015, [STRIKE]where[/STRIKE] I parked my vehicle at Elm Grove, Springvale. There [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was no parking sign to indicate that I shouldn’t park there. As a matter of fact, there is no signage on that particular road at all. Had there been a post that clearly stated “No Standing”, [STRIKE]any reasonable person[/STRIKE] I would obviously not have parked my car there.[STRIKE]committed such a fundamental parking offend.[/STRIKE]

Secondly, on the infringement notice, it stated that my vehicle stopped next to the yellow line. The problem is the line is literally marked right on the edge of the kerb [STRIKE]curd that[/STRIKE] and is obscured from the driver side view. Last but not least, [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] your database [STRIKE]record[/STRIKE] should show I've yet to make this type of parking infringement. [STRIKE]previously.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE] Go forward,[/STRIKE] Therefore, I ask that you cancel/waive the parking infringement notice issued to me. I would also strongly recommend the City of Greater Dandenong Council to consider [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] putting [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] parking signs in that area. [STRIKE]govern the parking rules. As a member of the community within City of Greater Dandenong Council who has been living the area for more than 30 years. I would like to do the right thing and see the city thrive and prosper, and most importantly better governance. [/STRIKE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.