Status
Not open for further replies.

Malissa

Member Type
Student or Learner
I am learning how to write a letter to a penfriend but I am not good at it
Can you guys please HELP!!!! :-D:)
here is the question

Your English pen-friend wants to start learning your language and has written to you for advice and information. Write a letter to your pen-friend, giving advice about how to learn your language and telling him or her what you think the main difficulties will be. Do not write any address

My first language
Thai or Chinese ^ ^

Last edited:

Malissa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Whether you are good at writing in English is not the point. The point is, that the way to learn how to do something is by doing it. When you want to learn how to swim - the first thing that you have to do is get into the water.

Start your letter this way -

Dear Charles,
Learning Chinese can be difficult. I suggest that you..... In addition, I can help by....One way to learn our alphabet is....Most people who try to learn Chinese have problems with....I suggest that you do the following...

Dear Charles,
It was lovely to receive a letter from you, and I am delighted to hear that you want to study my language, so I am writing this letter to inform you for more information about Chinese.
Learning Chinese can be difficult. I suggest that you would have to learn it every day because it is quite tough for a starter like you.
In addition, I can help you by sending some CDs about Chinese starter’s words, books that I have learned when I was kindergarten and also…
Most people who try to learn Chinese have problems with the alphabets, because there are so many lines in one alphabet. Which this is also a trouble for me too, I usually forget how to write or even read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.