Electricity bill Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanroy505

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Sir,
This is my first time i am posting this forum. I am getting a very high excess electricity bill . so i want to write a hard letter to the electricity department. So i want you help. Please read the below mentioned letter and improve it whereever necessary.
Regards,
Rohan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dt : 31/03/2009

From,
Anandprasad M P Verma
G Fl Rm 32-4-6 Madras Wadi,
A G Khan Rd 400018.

To,
The Complaint Officer.
Consumer (N), 2nd Floor,
Transportation Engg. Bldg,
Tilak Road Extn, Dadar (E).

Ref : Our Customer ID No. 683-138-023
Our letter and our latest bill enclosed with this letter.

Sub: Regarding Excess Bill since 5 Months.

Dear Sir,
This is in reference to our letter dated 10/02/2009 regarding Excess Bill since 5 Months. But till date you have not taken any action in this matter. I was told that from your side a person will come and check the meter and will solve the problem. But Sir, my problem is not been solved till yet. I am getting a very excess bill that is above Rs 800 since 4 Months. As I have already mentioned in my previous letter that we only use 2 tubelight and 1 Fan.

But why am I still getting so much high bill every month. I request you to please look in this matter seriously and send your person to check weather somebody is doing theft of electricity from our meter or the meter is faulty. Please inform us the reason why am I getting so much excess bill and when are you going to send your person to check our meter

I appreciate if this matter of unfair excess billing is resolved at the earliest.

Waiting for your immediate action.

Thanking you
Yours faithfully,

Anand Verma.

jayan12

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Sir,

This is my first time i am posting this forum. I am getting a very high excess electricity bill . so i want to write a hard letter to the electricity department. So i want you help. Please read the below mentioned letter and improve it whereever necessary.

Regards,

Rohan

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dt : 31/03/2009

From,

Anandprasad M P Verma

A G Khan Rd 400018.

To,
The Complaint Officer.
Consumer (N), 2nd Floor,

Dear Sir,
This is in reference to our letter dated 10/02/2009 regarding Excess Bill since 5 Months. But till date you have not taken any action in this matter. I was told that from your side a person will come and check the meter and will solve the problem. But Sir, my problem is not been solved till yet. I am getting a very excess bill that is above Rs 800 since 4 Months. As I have already mentioned in my previous letter that we only use 2 tubelight and 1 Fan.

But why am I still getting so much high bill every month. I request you to please look in this matter seriously and send your person to check weather somebody is doing theft of electricity from our meter or the meter is faulty. Please inform us the reason why am I getting so much excess bill and when are you going to send your person to check our meter

I appreciate if this matter of unfair excess billing is resolved at the earliest.

Waiting for your immediate action.

Thanking you
Yours faithfully,

Anand Verma.

**bill for 5 months or
bill since November 2008. \\ not bill since 5 months

** my problem has not been solved yet

** above Rs 800 for four months \\ not since 4 months

** we use 2 tubelightS

I am neither a teacher nor an expert

Ouisch

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Dear Sir,

From,
Anandprasad M P Verma
A G Khan Rd 400018.

To,
The Complaint Officer.
Consumer (N), 2nd Floor,

RE: EXCESS BILLING ON ACCOUNT NUMBER (insert number)

Dear Sir,
This is in reference to our letter dated 10/02/2009 regarding Excess Bill since 5 Months. But till date you have not taken any action in this matter. I was told that from your side a person will come and check the meter and will solve the problem. But Sir, my problem is not been solved till yet.
In reference to the above mentioned account and my letter dated 10/02/2009, I am reminding you that the charges on my account seem to be excessive. I was told by a representative of your company that someone would come out and physically check my meter to verify my complaint. However, as of this writing, no one from (insert name of electric company) has been to my home to research and/or verify my complaint.
I am getting a very excess bill that is above Rs 800 since 4 Months. As I have already mentioned in my previous letter that we only use 2 tubelight and 1 Fan.
I have been receiving bills for the past four months in excess of Rs800, which seems to be extremely high for my level of usage. My household uses only two tubelights and one fan.
I hereby request that a representative from (name of electric company) be dispatched to my residence as soon as possible in order to read my meter and determine whether or not someone has been "stealing" my electricty, or perhaps that my meter is faulty. Please consider this written notice as an official complaint and be advised that I will not pay what I consider to be excess charges until an official from your company verifies said charges.​

rohanroy505

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Sir,

Why my letter is not being checked .
I request you to please check my letter and do the necessary changes wherever necessary.
If i had posted this forum in wrong topic. Please suggest me in which topic should i post my query.

Please help me. Its very urgent . I want to send the same letter to the electric department.

Regards,
rohan

Searching for language

Member Type
Other
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada
The only thing that I would change on Quish's correction is that instead of Complaint Officer, in Canada we would address it to "Customer Service". This could of course, be just a difference in the country's language.

I am not a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.