letter to the school requesting to address the learners at school about crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjitependa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Xhosa
Home Country
Namibia
Current Location
Namibia
Good day sir.

I am a police officer at oshikuku police station. i would like to come address the learners at your school on 3rd March 2021 regarding crimes that are being committed by school learners, so that they can reframe from crimes.
it is so important that the are address so our kids do not end up in jails

i hope my request will receive your prompt consideration in this regard.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Good day sir.[/STRIKE] Dear Sir

I am a police officer at Oshikuku Police Station. I would like to [STRIKE]come address the learners at your school[/STRIKE] give a talk/presentation to your students on 3rd March 2021, regarding crimes that are being committed by [STRIKE]school learners[/STRIKE] students, [STRIKE]so that they can[/STRIKE] to encourage them to [STRIKE]reframe[/STRIKE] refrain from committing crimes.

It is [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] important [STRIKE]that the are[/STRIKE] to address these issues so our [STRIKE]kids[/STRIKE] children do not end up in [STRIKE]jails[/STRIKE] jail.

I hope my request will [STRIKE]receive your prompt consideration in this regard.[/STRIKE] meet with your approval.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please look carefully at all my changes above. It's important to start every new sentence with a capital letter, and you must capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun) every time you write it.

Status
Not open for further replies.