[Essay] Should English be a compulsory subject in Vietnam's primary schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonywish

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
pls help me edit my essay. thanks you so much!

Should English be a compulsory subject in Vietnam's primary schools?

Nowadays, English is more and more important, especially since Vietnam has opened the economic and intergated to the world. Therefore, learning English is very necessary. So “Should English be a compulsory subject in Vietnam’s primary schools?” The answer is “yes”.
Firstly, why is “primary schools”? Because childrent have ability to learn new things very quickly and new languages are not exceptional. The time at primary school is the best time for learning English. Directing them learning English from the beginning will help them have more inspiration for learning afterward.
Secondly, with stable basic in English, it will be much easier for childrent to learn another subjects. As we know, almost resourses we need for studying are in English. Without English, we can access these huge acknowledge. The sooner we learn english, the better for us.
And finally, English are not just a subject, it’s also the only way to communicate with other part of the world. Childrent can use English to talk to their friends from other countries. So they can know more about the culture and the customs of those. Therefore, childrent are able to be sociable and widen their knowledge.
With those advantages of learning English soon, English should be a compulsory subject in Vietnam’s primary schools. It will be the key for the success of Vietnam’s childrent

a_vee

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Costa Rica
pls help me edit my essay. thanks you so much!

Should English be a compulsory subject in Vietnam's primary schools?

Nowadays, English is more and more important, especially since Vietnam has opened the economic and intergated to the world. Therefore, learning English is very necessary. So “Should English be a compulsory subject in Vietnam’s primary schools? The answer is yes.
Firstly, why is primary schools? Because childrent have ability to learn new things very quickly and new languages are not exceptional. The time at primary school is the best time for learning English. Directing them learning English from the beginning will help them have more inspiration for learning afterward.
Secondly, with stable basic in English, it will be much easier for childrent to learn another subjects. As we know, almost all resourses we need for studying are in English. Without English, we can access these huge acknowledge. The sooner we learn english, the better for us.
And finally, English are not just a subject, it’s also the only way to communicate with other part of the world. Childrent can use English to talk to their friends from other countries. So they can know more about the culture and the customs of those. Therefore, childrent are able to be sociable and widen their knowledge.
With those advantages of learning English soon, English should be a compulsory subject in Vietnam’s primary schools. It will be the key for the success of Vietnam’s childrent

This is a good essay. Everything I marked needs to be looked at. I can't address everything, but here is a start:

opened the economy Economic is not a noun, so you can't open it.

integrated into the world

the quotation marks are not necessary

delete the red is

The sentence starting with because needs to be formed differently because it does not express a complete thought alone. If you take out the because, it might help that.

Children

English is not the exception.

Directing them to learn

jonywish

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
thanks you so much for your editing. it really helped me a lots and give me more inspiration to keep improving my writing skill

Status
Not open for further replies.