Miss Solero Exotic

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi .......

Pls revert for my last message. I want to ask you a doubt. can I ?

Keralite
    Hmmmmmmmm
    It is nice to read from you . It is interesting to read about the famous locations of Swiss.....And Swiss chocolates are famous all over the world. ...toblerone is the biggest one right?

Which is your favourite chocolite.............

Tell me about your interests.I had asked some other things in my last mesg. Pls reply for that.

Rgds & Luvs
    Keralite
    Its nice to read from you......Is there any special events or festivals in switzerland during autumn ....and to welcome the winter? .......I have heard that Switzerland is the most beautyful place in the world....Its landacapes are so lovely . The mountains of Swiss are charming when its covered with snow..........Have you ever been to the Alps ...are you interested in Ice skaiting on mountains? Can you pls tell me some more things about your place?

Rgds & Luvs
    Keralite
    Hi, again, I'm usually posting in Fun and Games and Brief Verse, I hope you join us!
    Have a nice night.
    Hi sweety how are,really miss ya sooooooooo much i've just finished my exams and summer training ,so i'll come back to the forum again and we can chat more :D wait to read from you ,your Egyptian friend Ann :)
    hi Isabella How are ,,really missed you so much..sorry i hadn't been online for long time but it's because of exams please pray for me to be good exams :( as i'm getting crazy because of studying :S see you soon ..bye
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…