BobK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please read this before asking to be my friend:

I mean to be friendly to everyone, but I also want to avoid seeming to have favourites. A student who is not my 'friend' may feel that to keep up with their peers they must send me a Friend Request. This would waste everyone's time, and the forum's network resources.

I therefore accept Friend Requests only from Moderators. Thanks for thinking of me, and good luck.
    Please read this before asking to be my friend:

I mean to be friendly to everyone, but I also want to avoid seeming to have favourites. A student who is not my 'friend' may feel that to keep up with their peers they must send me a Friend Request. This would waste everyone's time, and the forum's network resources.

I therefore accept Friend Requests only from Moderators. Thanks for thinking of me, and good luck.
    Repost: I mean to be friendly to everyone, but I also want to avoid seeming to have favourites. A student who is not my 'friend' may feel that to keep up with their peers they must send me a Friend Request. This would waste everyone's time, and the forum's network resources.

:)

b
    Hi BobK,

You're a nice moderator; even occasionally you face some uncalled-for posts, and you still can keep your poise. Anglika has the same quality. I like you two. :)

By the way, many moderators here are very tolerant. :) I don't know all of you.

Have a good day.
    Hi ,could you help me to change my name please,My new name would be JOSE or José or Jose or Joseph,any of them that is available.Many thanks and congratulations for this site! Bye!
    Palinkasocsi

I'm afraid I don't have the power to sort your problem out, but I've passed your message on to Red5 (who does).

b
    I
    Hi BobK,

I am Palinkasocsi. I've tried to change my e-mail addess but the new one has turned out to be invalid, so I cannot validate the changes.

Could you just reset my earlier (palinkasocsi) account so that I could use it? I'll give a new (hopefully working) mail. I have decided to change for another one bacause freemail kept collapsing.

Thank you for your help.

Palinkasocsi
    Repost: I mean to be friendly to everyone, but I also want to avoid seeming to have favourites. A student who is not my 'friend' may feel that to keep up with their peers they must send me a Friend Request. This would waste everyone's time, and the forum's network resources.

:)

b
    I
    help me please,,, how to make friends on this page? thank you very much in advance:) all the best:)
    I
    hy everybody! it's so amazing to be here with you... I'm so happy to find this page. I hope I can help to you and you can help to me as well. :D:D:D anyway i have a dream... I would like to live some months in Britain or America. if somebody could help me how to start my journey i would be very grateful...(changeprogram)
    Hello bobk please help me with this Discuss about this "Some people,for the sake of getting a living forget to live" by Margaret Fuller please answer today
    T
    hello bobk , can we talk now ? i am tania from bangladesh.
    O
    Hello
    The thing is that I have a question and I really need the answer very quickly.
    I posted it but I can't see my post.
    Anyway, the question is:
    Can we say
    Did you ever go whale watching?
    or when can only say
    Have you ever gone whale watching?
    Is it completely wrong or is it just not standard English?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi, I'm Ruth. I teach English in a secondary school in Barcelona and I'm trying to find a school with which to organise a cultural exchange trip.
    I like your announcement, especially 'I mean to be friendly to everyone, but I also want to avoid seeming to have favourites.' and 'Thanks for thinking of me, and good luck.'

Can I copy it? :)

-------------------------------------------

Announcement:

Please participate in the vote 'Would you like to live in the USA?'. We need to see your beautiful opinions about living in the USA! Hopping that you'd set the stage for having a good conclusion!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…