phorntita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear friends
    Please ignore the phrase "Break Friendship" at the end of your names cos' I have no idea why it's appeared everywhere after my friends' names & mine long so far.I've tried to remove but it didn't work.
    Phorntita
    Hi! clover lynk
    Sure, I know your country, we are neighbor, don't you know that? Both of us are from the South East Asia countries. Welcome to the Site. Hope you join our social group " A Good English Teacher"
    Phorntita
    Hi, I'm Linh, from Vietnam. Do U know my country? Nice to make friend wwith U
    Plz reply to me as soon as possible
    Heeeeeyyyyyyyy, guysss! Let's make friend^^
    Dear friends
    Please ignore the phrase "Break Friendship" at the end of your names cos' I have no idea why it's appeared everywhere after my friends' names & mine long so far.I've tried to remove but it didn't work.
    Phorntita
    Hi, I know you wont like to chat with me because of my Avtar pic. Still I had inquired a lil bit about Ann and Proesl being blocked. It seems Tdol believes that Ann and Proesl are same people. Its been said that they have the same Internet Address, so that address has been blocked and they cannot post anything from that internet address on this website.
    Ann is now posting on a different website along with Proesl and Daruma. She has my mail id, but she has not send me any mail.
    Yes both are real pictures. This was clicked accidently when I was trying to indicate something with my hands to my friend who was sitting in front of me.
    Hey, how are you? Yesterday I saw a NGC program on Thai Cobra Dance. It was very fascinating to see how dreadful cobras are worshiped in Thailand and how small girls put the cobras head in their mouth while dancing.
    A business idiom is typically used in business contexts or is directly related to business in some way. Some regular idioms are used in business contexts.

;-)
    Sure thing, Everyone in our family are Buddhists. Most of them finished from the only 2 universities in Thailand if not Chulalongkorn then Thammasat. We like many kinds of typical old Thai stuff such as our good manners towards others, musical stuff etc.
    Let me know if you have any questions about the idioms in the Business English Idioms thread.

;-)
    Nope I have never been out of India. I was told that you are related to The Royal Family of Thailand. I have also heard that Thailand shares its history with India, they also worship Rama and belive in Ramayana, is it true?
    I like how you use your English words in a natural way like "Let's skip meat". Act that way then I can store my new words from you every time. Now I'm living in the Metropolitan Bangkok, Thailand on the road that has the most roundabouts in BKK (it's called Baromrajchonnanee Rd.) Have you ever been there?
    Oh! no just Chill out as you said to me once,remember. Think this way so you 'll feel better. The healing process won't take long, believe me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…