P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P, I've never heard the term used before! Try the following link: Urban Dictionary: damp-out

Cheers,
    A
    Thank you! You are doing great job here. keep going on, even after you leave Iran.

I live in Mashhad, My name is Amir.It was for your record :)
    Yes! I'm fond of my country's history and its record! Amordad is one of the loveliest papers I read from time to time, if I get some leisure time! You think what's the resoan behind my presence in such a forum? I'm here to show that we all Iranian don't think like they are in charge of retardation of Iran from every point of view! A day, Cyrus the great, was a hero in governing Iran! He rescued most of jews ran off towards Iran! An honorable thing that I come across is that I live in Iran!

Viva Cyrus, Viva Iran!
    Hello P, I was away for a while and couldn't catch up with your posts in the forums. Anyways I'm so shocked and glad that among all the possibilities, an Iranian is a member of UE who visits savepasargad.com that'll do for me. Do you read Amordad paper too? published every other weeks?
    Hi PB
    Yesterday SUDHKAMP mentioned you. I live in Turkey. Your first language is Turkish like me..:) But your language and mine are different dialects, aren't they?
    Hi, PB,
    this is the message I am leaving in visitor box. I check who is online and go there to leave it.
    Announcement:

Please participate in the vote 'Would you like to live in the USA?'. We need to see your beautiful opinions about living in the USA! Hopping that you'd set the stage for having a good conclusion!
    A highway was once literally a high way, that is an elevated path, a way that was high, above the surrounding land and perhaps higher than the lesser paths or roads that connected to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…