sara88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Sara, I'm Lujayne from Algeria
    I'm a student of English at the university ...
    anyway , I like to become your friend if you accept that of course, so that we can discuss interesting topics about English...
    thank you in advance..
    nice to hear u sara u r right my dear friend iam from iraq and hope that doesnot bother u becuase i know many people hate iraqis i donot know y hope to be friends nice to meet u again
    B
    Hello 2 every 1,
    I am leaning english and i would like to improve my english.

the best wish for every one .
    Be
    I have recently joined this website. I am so thankful to you for your quick reply.

keep in touch thanks alot!
    guide me which one sentence is correct????

1. Anna and 2001 friends wishes you happy birthday.
    2. Anna and 2001 friends WISH you happy birthday.
    S
    Hi Sara88,
    Hope you are fine and doing well. I got to know that you have started to study IELTS, It was a glad message me because i also strated to study meself. But me, it is little difficult to study. But i bought IELTS books and study material. So, please just share with me about how to study this...........
    Take care,
    Regards,
    Sudaravan S
    Read this Joke:

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
    As she sat by him, he said, You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.
    When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there.
    When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support.
    When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?
    What dear? She asked gently.
    I think you bring me bad luck
    Hi...are you there?........am a bit confused nw. 'Cause I have sent you three msgs now and when I checkd in sent items I am nt able to see that msg..
    If are there nw plz revert..
    Hi If I see that yellow light can we do chating with that person? any such feature here in this site?
    And some times we can see green light in front of the user's name.whats that?
    Thnaks & cheers
    Hi.Sara.. I want a help.

If we are online at the same time how will we come to knw that?
    Hello SARA - To notice I like your name - it`s so sweet to me !
    I saw your welcome at Inter.cafe - Thanks many times !!!
    How it to you - can we be friends ? If you want , you can also
    send me PM .So we can know each other better !!!
    Cheers , Asli - See you soon !!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…