Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Ireland
Hi guys and gals!

I translated a Portuguese article to English.
The article is http://www.guiadacarreira.com.br/carreira/7-tipos-de-inteligencia/
I used Google to translate some words. So this is my result:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The 7 types of the Intelligence. What kind of is your brain?

Do you consider intelligent? Understand the seven types and discovery which them it is predominant of you!

The evolution of the concept of the intelligence

During the major part of the century 19 and 20, people believed that the intelligence could be measured, determinate and compare easily by tests, like the famous QI test. However, as the time pass, the QI test is decreasing because gradually it's been noticed that it isn't the most intelligence people and successful people get the best results.

The psychologists and scientists started notice that there were some cases of people that got mediocre results of the QI test, but they had get good in them life because they were determination, disciplined, persistent and charismatic.

But how people consider 'idiots' in QI test could get a lot success?

The answer is simple: there are many types of the intelligence!

According to Howard Gardner, he's a psychologist and author of this theory, there are at all seven type of the intelligence and all people have a little of the seven in themselves. However, each person has one theses types more developed and they override others.

The Seven Types of The Intelligence

The seven types of the intelligence identified in the Howard Gardner's work are:

1) Linguistic Intelligence
2) Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
3) Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence
4) Spatial Intelligence
5) Musical Intelligence
6) Interpersonal Intelligence
7) Intrapersonal Intelligence

Thanks in advanced =)

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I suggest you throw that away and start over. Don't use machine translation but do use a dictionary freely. The first term to look up is "intelligence quotient".

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, [STRIKE]guys and gals!
[/STRIKE]

I translated a Portuguese article to English.
The article is http://www.guiadacarreira.com.br/carreira/7-tipos-de-inteligencia/
I used Google to translate some words. So this is my result:

The seven types of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Intelligence. What kind [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] is yours? [STRIKE]brain?[/STRIKE]

Do you consider yourself intelligent? Understand the seven types of intelligence and discover which of them [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] is predominantly [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] yours!

The evolution of the concept of the intelligence

During [STRIKE]the major part[/STRIKE] most of the 19th and 20th centuries, [STRIKE]19 and 20,[/STRIKE] people believed that [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] intelligence could be measured, [STRIKE]determinate[/STRIKE] classified and compared easily by tests like the famous IQ test. However, [STRIKE]as the[/STRIKE] with the passage of time, [STRIKE]pass,[/STRIKE] the [STRIKE]QI[/STRIKE] IQ test [STRIKE]is decreasing[/STRIKE] saw a decline in popularity because [STRIKE]gradually it's been noticed[/STRIKE] it was gradually realized that [STRIKE]it isn't[/STRIKE]the most intelligence [STRIKE]people and[/STRIKE] and successful people didn't always get the best test scored. [STRIKE]results.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] Psychologists and scientists started noticing that there were some cases [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] where people [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] who got mediocre IQ results [STRIKE]of the QI test, but they had get good in them life because they[/STRIKE] were full of determination, disciplined, persistent and charismatic, and therefore, successful in life.

But how could people considered [STRIKE]'idiots' in QI[/STRIKE] unintelligent according to the IQ test [STRIKE]could get a lot[/STRIKE] be successful in life?

The answer is simple: there are many types of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] intelligence!

According to psychologist Howard Gardner's theory, [STRIKE]he's a psychologist and author of this theory,[/STRIKE] there are [STRIKE]at all[/STRIKE] altogether seven types of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] intelligence, and that [STRIKE]all people have[/STRIKE] every individual has a little of each of the seven types in them. [STRIKE]selves.[/STRIKE] However, each person has one [STRIKE]theses types[/STRIKE] type more developed and [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] that overrides the others.

The Seven Types of [STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] Intelligence

The seven types of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] intelligence identified in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Howard Gardner's work are:

1) Linguistic Intelligence
2) Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
3) Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence
4) Spatial Intelligence
5) Musical Intelligence
6) Interpersonal Intelligence
7) Intrapersonal Intelligence

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.