Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
Each table has a low-voltage power supply, gas stove connection and tap which provide security in our laboratory. Extra security measures are taken by supplying all tables with water, electric and gas in one place.For example, in heat experiments a teacher must open three keys and a student two keys in order students can burn the gas on their tables. Likewise, a student can’t use the electricity unless a teacher allows from the control panel.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Each table has a low-voltage power supply, gas stove connection and tap which provide security in our laboratory. Extra security measures are taken by supplying all tables with water, electric and gas in one place.For example, in heat experiments a teacher must open three keys and a student two keys in order students can burn the gas on their tables. Likewise, a student can’t use the electricity unless a teacher allows from the control panel.

Nice work- a few suggestions:

Each table has a low-voltage power supply, gas stove connection and tap [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] that provide security in our laboratory. Extra security measures are taken by supplying all tables with water, electricity and gas in one place.For example, in heat experiments a teacher must open three keys and a student two keys in order for students [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] to burn [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] gas on their tables. Likewise, a student can’t use [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] electricity unless a teacher [STRIKE]allows[/STRIKE] enables access ("allows" suggests the possibility that the students have access to the control panel) from the control panel.

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Do you mean a bench by a table?

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
Do you mean a bench by a table?

I'm not sure. By table I mean here the thing which is used in labs to carry out experiments on it.

Should I use here a bench?

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Should I use here a bench?

I can't tell whether you and I are talking about the same object unless you check that out. You may try googling visuals with the keywords; "lab" plus "bench" .

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In the U.S., "bench" would be considered an object a person sits upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.