Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello, i need to check my writing task. Thank you very much for help.

-Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different.

People always need to change something just in case to achieve some peace and quiet.
In order to reach a real happiness, people want to change their lives. The harmony in the family or at work is the main purpose of all people's wishes of changing something. Futhermore, that wish to change the life is the main condition of developing their personality.
On the other hand people should have limit of changes. I mean, before stating searching for something else, people should know exactly what they are looking for and how they are going to do it. Whereas, all that they do without any goal, will have no success and make things even worse.
I totally agree with the statement, in my opinion, it is very important to look for a better place to live or to work, just to become happy.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Hello, i need to check my writing task. Thank you very much for help.

-Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different.

People always need to change something just in case to achieve some peace and quiet.
In order to reach a real happiness, people want to change their lives. The harmony in the family or at work is the main purpose of all people's wishes of changing something. Futhermore, that wish to change the life is the main condition of developing their personality.
On the other hand people should have limit of changes. I mean, before stating searching for something else, people should know exactly what they are looking for and how they are going to do it. Whereas, all that they do without any goal, will have no success and make things even worse.
I totally agree with the statement, in my opinion, it is very important to look for a better place to live or to work, just to become happy.

Have you submitted this to your tutor?

Gabriella Fabwen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Oh, i have already realised that i'd written something like for/against instead of needed. I am sorry.
No, i do not have a tutor, i am studying on my own. Do you think I should get one? Is my English so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.