Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Respected Sir please fix grammar problems in this quote. the theory was Yesterday , the theory still is today, and will be tomorrow, the world stands on the strength of principles, theories will end the day, the world will end

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Respected Sir please fix grammar problems in this quote. the theory was Yesterday , the theory still is today, and will be tomorrow, the world stands on the strength of principles, theories will end the day, the world will end

It's not possible to "fix" it. I don't understand what it is supposed to mean.

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
NOT A TEACHER

Mak_786, note that there are a number of excellent female teachers and non-teachers in this forum, and therefore it would not be wise to start your posts with "Respected sir."

Also, please remember the following standards of written English:

- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, colon, semi-colon etc.

(Courtesy of emsr2d2.)

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Ohh, I'm sorry for saying that.This is my first visit on this site, I'm really sorry for happen this things. My quote means is like that. The world stand based on humanity principles to yesterday today and will be tomorrow. If humanity lost strength of principles than the world nearly to end. can anyone here understand to hindi language??? this way easy to understand my quotation. If it's possible. but as per my think- this site not aloud hindi language. {_The world stands on the strength of principles. if principles end, the world will end_} thanks for feedback. keep swinging

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you mean something like "The world will continue only as long as we maintain our humanity"?

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Ohh, I'm sorry for saying that.This is my first visit on this site, I'm really sorry for happen this things. My quote means is like that. The world stand based on humanity principles to yesterday today and will be tomorrow. If humanity lost strength of principles than the world nearly to end. can anyone here understand to hindi language??? this way easy to understand my quotation. If it's possible. but as per my think- this site not aloud hindi language. {_The world stands on the strength of principles. if principles end, the world will end_} thanks for feedback. keep swinging

You could post it in Hindi here: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/other-languages/ there may be somebody who can help. I know a little Hindi but I doubt I understand enough to be of much use.

PS. Please post it in Roman script, not Devangri.

Last edited:

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Do you mean something like "The world will continue only as long as we maintain our humanity"?
No.! My means is that: For human or humanity>>yesterday strength of principles main basis., today strength of principles main basis . and will be tomorrow strength of principles main basis.The world stands on the strength of principles. if principles end, the world will end. if we lost our culture. our values of life than one day this world died shortly.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
No.! My means is that: For human or humanity>>yesterday strength of principles main basis., today strength of principles main basis . and will be tomorrow strength of principles main basis.The world stands on the strength of principles. if principles end, the world will end. if we lost our culture. our values of life than one day this world died shortly.

I think you will need to post this in the Other Languages section to get someone to attempt a direct translation. I'm afraid that what you have posted here is even more confusing than your first post.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello@BhaiSahab I think, its easy understand to you. what i want to say. Siddhant kal bhi the. Siddhant aaj bhi hain. Aur kal bhi rahenge. Jis din siddhantk hatam ho jayenge. Duniya Khatam Ho Jayagi. Keep swinging take care @bhaisahab

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Hello@BhaiSahab I think, its easy understand to you. what i want to say. Siddhant kal bhi the. Siddhant aaj bhi hain. Aur kal bhi rahenge. Jis din siddhantk hatam ho jayenge. Duniya Khatam Ho Jayagi. Keep swinging take care @bhaisahab

The problem is I don't understand "Siddhant". You should post it where I suggested, in Other Languages.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

As I posted on another one of your threads, please stop ending your posts with "Keep swinging". It does not mean anything.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Siddhant means in english.>>1.doctrine ( m )2.system ( m )3.philosophy ( m )4.operation ( m )5.idea ( m )6.gospel ( m )7.theory ( m )8.tenet ( m )9.morals ( m )10.law ( m )11.dogma ( m )12.theorem

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Siddhant means in english.>>1.doctrine ( m )2.system ( m )3.philosophy ( m )4.operation ( m )5.idea ( m )6.gospel ( m )7.theory ( m )8.tenet ( m )9.morals ( m )10.law ( m )11.dogma ( m )12.theorem

"The doctrine/dogma existed yesterday, it still exists today and will exist tomorrow. The world stands on it's strength. The day it ends, the world will end." That's the best I can do.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
"The doctrine existed yesterday, it still exists today and will exist tomorrow. The world stands on its strength. The day it ends, the world will end." That's the best I can do.
Absolutely Perfect Quote @bhaisahab One things: if you need any help about hindi language, i'm happy to help you. Shabba_khair Take care yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm sure bhaisahab meant to write "The world stand on its strength" (not it's).

Status
Not open for further replies.