Unlike to the other process, low impurity level is achieved with plasma assisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkepdh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Javanese
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have a question about following sentence. Please make a correction if the sentence is not correct.

Thank you so much.

Unlike to the other process method, low impurity level is achieved with plasma assisted method, which attributes to the lowest resistivity.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have a question about following sentence. Please make a correction if the sentence is not correct.

Thank you so much.

Unlike[STRIKE] to [/STRIKE]the other (or "another") process method (or "other process methods"), low impurity level is achieved with a (or "the" if it's the only method) plasma assisted method, which attributes (or "results in") to the lowest resistivity.

b.

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
:up: - But you could have an 'a' before 'low'. You could even have 'the impurity level can be reduced by...'. And I would be less gentle about 'which attributes (or "results in") to the lowest resistivity'. I'd simply say 'attributes to' is wrong ... 'contributes to' maybe :-? ... or just 'which gives the lowest resistivity';-)

b

Status
Not open for further replies.