[Grammar] Please find the training calendar for month of September. Also I have attached traini

Status
Not open for further replies.

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
kindly check for me below grammar mistakes

Please find the training calendar for month of September attached. Also I have attached training topic which I would like to discuss with staff. This all the training topics will include my training manual and I make sure all the staff will attend.

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
kindly check for me below grammar mistakes

Please find the training calendar for month of September attached. Also I have attached training topic which I would like to discuss with staff. This all the training topics will include my training manual and I make sure all the staff will attend.

Please find the training calendar for (the month of) September attached. <--"the month of" is optional. We know September is a month. If used, you need "the."

Also, I have attached (a/the) training topic which I would like to discuss with the staff. <--- either "a" or "the" is needed

I don't know what you are trying to say in your last sentence.

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
please find the training manual which i would like to conduct with the team. mainly i am focusing general knowledge, sequence of the service and product knowledge of the staff to increase and better customer service.

hope those trainings will help me to keep staff in better position.

Status
Not open for further replies.