Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Greetings Sir!
I am John Logan, 33 years old, married, residing in Oklahoma City, an employee of this company and presently assigned with Finance section is humbly requesting to be relieved from Finance section. I have been assigned with Finance section for more than 6 years and I would like to be assigned to different section for my self-improvement. I have learned that the Logistic section is in need of personnel preferably an engineering graduate in which I am qualified. With these circumstances and your approval Sir may I request that I be relieved from Finance section and be assigned to Logistics section. Thank you sir and hoping for your consideration.

Teachers please correct my letter and could you please add appropriate sentences. I am needing this for my reassignment. Thank you very much.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]Greetings Sir!
I am John Logan, 33 years old, married, residing in Oklahoma City, an employee of this company and presently assigned with Finance section is humbly requesting to be relieved from Finance section.[/STRIKE]
Dear Mr Cagney,

I have been [STRIKE]assigned with[/STRIKE] working in the finance section of the company for more than 6 years, and I would like to be assigned to a different section for my own professional development. [STRIKE]self-improvement.[/STRIKE] I have learned that the logistics section is [STRIKE]in need of personnel[/STRIKE] looking for staff; preferably an engineering graduate, [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] which I am. [STRIKE]qualified.With these circumstances and your approval Sir may[/STRIKE] Therefore, I request your approval that I be relieved from the finance section and [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] assigned to the logistics section.

Thank you for your consideration [STRIKE]sir[/STRIKE] and I look forward to your positive reply. [STRIKE]hopeing for your consideration.[/STRIKE]

Yours sincerely,

John Lacey.

[STRIKE] Teachers please correct my letter and could you please add appropriate sentences. I am needing this for my reassignment. Thank you very much.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.