Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
As increasing the project work, I would like to employ six more persons to my department. So, I request you to kindly approve as requested. Also, note that two of them among in this new squad will be worked as securities at our new Project, and remaining will be worked as site workmen
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Due to the lack of manpower, we can't cope with the current increasing project work as required. So, I would like to employ six more persons to our department. two of them among in this new squad will be worked as securities at our new Project, and remaining will be site workmen.
Under the circumstances, I would request you accede to this request and kindly do the needful
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
As increasing the project work, I would like to employ six more persons to my department. So, I request you to kindly approve as requested. Also, note that two of them among in this new squad will be worked as securities at our new Project, and remaining will be worked as site workmen
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Due to the lack of manpower, we can't cope with the current increasing project work as required. So, I would like to employ six more persons to our department. two of them among in this new squad will be worked as securities at our new Project, and remaining will be site workmen.
Under the circumstances, I would request you accede to this request and kindly do the needful
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Due to a lack of manpower, we can't cope with the current increase in project work. I would like to employ six more persons in our department. Two of them will work as security guards at our new project, and the other four will be site workmen.
Under the circumstances, I would request you accede to this request and kindly do the needful.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Reactions: JRD
Status
Not open for further replies.