Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Canada
Please help me to correct my mistakes in my letter. THANKS

Dear Staff:
I would like to inform you the following changes that will take place immediately in our policies and procedures. From now on, all staff members are requested to follow these regulations and steps to run our sales department smoothly. I appreciate your help and co-operations regarding this matter.
· Please take your lunch hour and breaks separately. According to daily schedule made by your department supervisor, you will have to take your lunches and breaks. If you need to make a change, you must let your supervisor know. You are no longer allowed to take your both lunches and breaks together.

· Your unpaid lunches and breaks time will be reduced to, respectably, half-an hour and ten minutes.

· Due to the high volume of incoming traffics and phone calls in customer service department, we will increase the number of staffing at sales customer and reduce the staff member in general office.

· If you are sick for two consecutive days, you are required to bring a doctor’s note. Please note, sick days will no longer be paid. Any sick calls after hours must be forwarded to the store manager. Manager will decide if there is any need for replacement.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Your unpaid [STRIKE]lunches[/STRIKE] lunch break and [STRIKE]breaks time[/STRIKE] morning/afternoon breaks will be reduced to, [STRIKE]respectably[/STRIKE] respectively, [STRIKE]half-an hour[/STRIKE] thirty minutes and ten minutes.

I don't have time to deal with your entire post at the moment but I've done the shortest line. See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.