[Grammar] How to improve my grammatical error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmehedi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Hi,
I am not good in English. Thus i want to improve my English through this forum. Like, I want to write 100 words article everyday about my daily activity. Thus, other people can help me to find out my grammatical error.

My today activity.

I thought, I will go my varsity at 11 am. But suddenly Rubel called me that if possible I need to meet him now. So, I take my breakfast very quickly and started walking until I got any auto rickshaw. I reached my varsity at 10 am. I discussed with my thesis mate Rubel about our Thesis headway. I found some positive attitude from him. Then we decide that we will meet our thesis adviser and show him our progress. He was pleased to see our improvement and work progress. Although he was not satisfied to see my less activity.

Can you help to find those grammatical error?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi,
I am not good at English. Thus i want to improve my English through this forum. Like, I want to write a 100-word article every day about my daily activities. Thus, other people can help me to correct my grammatical errors.

And what's in it for me?
;-)

Today's activities.

I decided to go to my varsity at 11 am. But [STRIKE]suddenly[/STRIKE] Rubel called me to ask me to meet him right away. So, I ate my breakfast very quickly and started walking until I hailed an auto rickshaw. I reached my varsity at 10 am. I discussed with my thesis mate Rubel our thesis headway. His positive attitude was helpful.. Then we decided that we would meet our thesis adviser and show him our progress. He was pleased to see our improvement and work progress. But he was not satisfied to see my less activity.

What do you mean by "my varsity"? What do you mean by "thesis headway"? (Progress you are making in writing your thesis?) What do you mean by "my less activity"?

:)

Can you help to find the grammatical errors?

Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.