Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
As as a student with a Bachelor’s in applied communications major, I am particular interested in the world of social media and what impact it has on our society.

Furthermore, I am very passionate about the European health care policy and would be eager to learn more about what the dynamics are between the different EU institutions and public health related areas, something that I could already get acquainted with during internships and my studies. This, however, represents nonetheless a field in which I still wish to gain more expertise and insight.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]As as a student[/STRIKE] With my bachelor’s in applied communications, [STRIKE]major,[/STRIKE] I am particularly interested in the world of social media and what impact it has on our society.

Furthermore, I am very passionate about the European healthcare policy and would be eager to learn more about [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] the dynamics [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] between the different EU institutions and various aspects of public health, [STRIKE]related areas,[/STRIKE] something that I could already get acquainted with during internships and my studies. This [STRIKE], however,[/STRIKE] represents [STRIKE]nonetheless[/STRIKE] a field in which I [STRIKE]still[/STRIKE] wish to gain more expertise and insight.
I don't understand the part in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.